I know they SUCK MASSIVLY. I hate there music but i just thought of something...What the hell happened to that band?
Wrong section.
Nothing happened to them. A new cd is out soon apparently.
wrong forum dude. and like Dublo7 said, the new CD is supposed to come out in winter this year. everyone took about a year or two off for personal ****, side projects, family issues, needing down time, then there was the whole thing with their record label that went on for a few months.
Besides, Linkin park are a real guilty pleasure for me. I've liked them for some time now, even though I don't always admit to. Haha :P
i hate them but chester i think his name is, has a great voice if he was in a better band i tihnk people would realise it.
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
All thier songs sound the same except from one step closer and the remixes done with jay-z... But just cause those ones sound different... don't make em good.
Yep, they j/ keep making the same albums and songs over and over. Wheres the talent in that?
yeah all there songs sound the same to me so i don't like them.....but there must be some people that do because they're still around
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
hahah i once bet with my bro that anyone could play a linking park song, and he only played guitar for like one month or less back then.
so we turned on guitar pro, and after like 30 mins by bro was playing almost a whole song of them. hahahah
they only play power chords. no talent.
Quote by urik
hahah i once bet with my bro that anyone could play a linking park song, and he only played guitar for like one month or less back then.
so we turned on guitar pro, and after like 30 mins by bro was playing almost a whole song of them. hahahah
they only play power chords. no talent.

Just because of a band plays power chords doesn't mean they have no talent .

I used to like them a lot, until I listened to actual music . They're first album was good, then it just went downhill. Some remixes were alright.

All in all, wrong forum.
Sent from my iPad.
Eh...they seem to have those few "hit" songs, and the rest suck ass.

I liked a few songs on the first album, and few on the second, but when they did the whole "Linkin Park Jay-Z Connection" thing I couldn't forgive them.

Damn traitors. Selling out to rap music. At lease before they played rock. But collaborating with some rapper? Ug.
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic
Marshall MG100HDFXR Special Edition
Marshall MG412AR Special Edition

Quote by Danno13
^Xenn is my favorite MG owner EVAR.

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar