Its a metalcore i wrote the other day and im kinda proud of it tbh.

Any feedback would be useful, especially honest oppinions.

Cheers.
Attachments:
new song.zip
Watch out for FLOODS exploding onto the UK Deathcore scene this summer.
Great harmonies, but there wasn't much to keep me really interested until measure 43-51, that riff was probably my favorite. I think if you repeated that riff again except harmonized later in the song ? maybe.

and the solos were great, overall the song was pretty good, i enjoyed it a lot.
this song is really awesome. it should be recorded like right now and u and ur band (i assume you have one) will make it big. AWESOME!!!!
Quote by Killian5-0
I was looking at a friend of mines baby that was just born and I said "He's younger than me"

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
Just like your other song, there was way too much repetition. I really liked the intro, but after hearing it in the song over 4 times it became boring. Again, the drums sounded great (Are you a drummer? lol). I really liked the riff in measures 56-59, but as the intro was repeated way too much. To me the solo was ok, it was fast and all but it doesn't sound great, most of it was just going up and down the neck IMO.

Overall, again this is a pretty good idea, but learn to come up with different riffs and don't just play the same one over and over for 8 times.
last.fm | Rush Hour | Dead Format
Quote by HxC73107
pray for plagues or off the heezay by bring me the horizon both great songs specially when ur at a pit at trhe reall show
I thought it was really good. The harmonies sounded really good. But, I'd have to agree with Chris_122. There was ALOT of repeated riffs. If you wrote some new riffs and threw them in there instead of repeating the into riffs. It'd be alot better. Also, the solo was pretty nice too.
^to the two above me:
I'm pretty sure that repeated riff is the CHORUS! Something that is necessary to be repeated! ZOMG NO WAI!

Intro. The Lead was great, but the rhythm could've been better. Not straight 16th notes. Put a little variation in there.

Next couple parts sound good. I like the melody, and definately the harmony on top of that.

The dual solos sounded good. I liked them.

Overall, it sounded really good. I rather enjoyed this piece. Very good job!
Spiral Out
Quote by chris_122
Just like your other song, there was way too much repetition. I really liked the intro, but after hearing it in the song over 4 times it became boring. Again, the drums sounded great (Are you a drummer? lol). I really liked the riff in measures 56-59, but as the intro was repeated way too much. To me the solo was ok, it was fast and all but it doesn't sound great, most of it was just going up and down the neck IMO.

Overall, again this is a pretty good idea, but learn to come up with different riffs and don't just play the same one over and over for 8 times.

exactly what i was thinking. but still, good job dude, catchy, but good things come in moderation.
i like this alot....just a bit repetitive....the riffs had a mixture of trivium,bullt for my valentine, and kollswitch engaged...and the solo was awsome and shredtastic.....9/10....crit mine? in the sig