hi i have an acoustic guitar and on the head it just says 'artist' in fancy writing but I cant find a manufacturer called artist i wondered if anyone has ever heard of this type of guitar. below is a link to a picture of the guitar...

Starr Lennon Harrison McCartney
The headstock shape looks like Washburn to me.
Perhaps you might do a search on eBay to see if there might be a Washburn Artist series guitar built at some point. If there ever was, one will likely show up on ebay sooner or later. Good Luck.
Yea that's a Washburn
Quote by SynGates7X

you are indeed mr. awesome.

Quote by Duane_Allman
eckmann88 you sir are a god.

Quote by SavageNights
Oh, you're so damn shallow, eckmann88. They have nice boobs, don't they?

Quote by DraketheFake
good job eckman, seriously, that last one alone would give me an eternal erection!