hey i was wondering if there is anyway possible to add LED lights to an e-guitar. Like when you plug in your guitar to a processor/amp and play it would light up...............or if it would light up compared to the volume of sound. as is if you're playing softly the light would be dim and if you're playing heavy it would be real bright. is there any type of mod like this. if so please let me know and possibly post pictures. and if you don't know any mod with LED lights you can talk about some other cool mods...nothing lame please...thanks
Steve Vai has that in one of his guitars, im trying to find the link back to the website that does it.
I know someone who put LED's instead of Dot Inlays, and it looked crap.
Quote by Tom Martin

Jeez... if your house was on fire, what would you do? Phone the fire department, or go on UG and ask us what to do?
Matt Bellamy has a Manson Tele with that thing, but instead of LEDs he's got lasers. Like, the harder you play the brighter they are. But I think it's pretty hard to do.
Quote by primusfan
It wasn't mean, it was Portuguese.

Master Saruwatari of the Pit Samurai Pm theguitarist to join

Membro do clube Português do UG.
Matt Bellamy also installs fuzz factorys in fricking every guitar he gets manson to build so its probably out of a normal persons price range.
Quote by allislost
I would say that aetherspear speaks nothing but the truth.
UG Blues Group
UG Reggae & Dub Group
Need Professional Mixing for cheap? Need Vinyl to Digital Transfers? PM Me.
to put led's in the inlays, you'd probably have to take off the fretboard, drill out the inlays, put clear inlays in, and wire led's under them.
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"