well i searched and i couldn't see one, so.. lets talk about InMe!

i really like them, they are really original IMO, what do you guys think?
Great band, I used to listen to them a lot but I stopped because they reminded me of an exgf who loved them...and I got saddened

[/EMO]

I've seen them twice live, they sound ace, very intense

Their bassist just left though, which is a shame. I thought he was very good, an inspiration towards me in moving to playing bass. Their new bassist is the singers bro btw
I have decided to bring up this old thread to declare my love of InMe. I DO SOLEMNLY DELCARE A LOVE OF INME. I am going to see them in Novembe in Leeds so I am sligtly excited about that.
Has anyone else heard any of their stuff from when they were called Drowned? I recently found a large download of about an hour of Drowned stuff from a while back, some of it from even before Dave's voice broke which was quite humourous. It's nice to see their history as I know understand how heavily they were influenced by Nirvana and just plain how great they are. InMe ftw.
used to listen to them a little maybe 3 or 4 years ago. listening back its totally not my thing these days but its one of those things you listen to for the memories. i hate the vocals but they had some decent enough riffs.
I still really like InMe... did you guys know that the bassist has left? He's been replaced by McPherson's brother now as far as I know.

They're coming to Brighton in a month or so, so I can't wait to see them again
are they the ones that did faster the chase?
Quote by slayaplaya

(oh! maybe some one will sig that witty comment! maybe not...)
Quote by leaping badger
are they the ones that did faster the chase?

Yeah, on the album "White Butterfly".

How recent is it that the bassist was replaced? I really liked the old bassist as far as his playing goes, as long as the new bassist keeps a similar style I'll be happy.
I much prefer Overgrown Eden, White Butterfly just seemed to overproduced and clean to me, I preferred the more "dirty" sound of Overgrown Eden. Saying that, I do love the song "Just A Glimpse".

And thanks for the info on the bassist.
Quote by MadClownDisease
I have decided to bring up this old thread to declare my love of InMe. I DO SOLEMNLY DELCARE A LOVE OF INME. I am going to see them in Novembe in Leeds so I am sligtly excited about that.
Has anyone else heard any of their stuff from when they were called Drowned? I recently found a large download of about an hour of Drowned stuff from a while back, some of it from even before Dave's voice broke which was quite humourous. It's nice to see their history as I know understand how heavily they were influenced by Nirvana and just plain how great they are. InMe ftw.

I thought we were seeing them in October. Anyway, I've liked InMe since Overgrown Eden came out but I didn't get White Butterfly, though from the songs I've heard it's not nearly as good. Wasn't the bassist a grade 8 violinist too? Shame he left, I like his bass playing and his singing was alright.
Quote by muse_
I thought we were seeing them in October. Anyway, I've liked InMe since Overgrown Eden came out but I didn't get White Butterfly, though from the songs I've heard it's not nearly as good. Wasn't the bassist a grade 8 violinist too? Shame he left, I like his bass playing and his singing was alright.

Nah, tis November 14th, Leeds Cockpit; and while I'm on the subject, that advert that they use is wrong, on their MySpace it has their dates and says it is the 14th but it has a picture of the ad and it says 13th on there, I assume the editable text is right.
*Resurrecting thread*

Heard InMe for the first time about a month ago, only just found this thread!!!
Awesome band, they need more recognition, i'm surprised at how hardly nobodies heard of them.
I went to see them (as I planned in the above posts) in November, it was great. If anyone's interested there is a couple of demos of new songs on their MySpace.
i guess its just me then who thinks they are dull as they have done absolutely nothing different and sound like a hundred or so other bands. these forums are for opinion and thats mine so flame all you like. unless you want to explain to me why i am wrong in which case i will politely hear your opinion
Quote by mya/shmoosh
i guess its just me then who thinks they are dull as they have done absolutely nothing different and sound like a hundred or so other bands. these forums are for opinion and thats mine so flame all you like. unless you want to explain to me why i am wrong in which case i will politely hear your opinion

I'm not going to flame just because you don't like them, and to be honest, i don't know why i like them. I just hear theirs songs and they just sound awesome.