i did a search for a thread like this already, and nothing came up

there are so threads about people 'buying a new guitar' or 'buying their next guitar', it got me wondering. how many guitars DO you people have?
and break it down (number of acoustics, number of electrics, etc.)

i'll start

ive got eight guitars (ok, six and two basses) and a mandolin but that doesnt count for now

four electrics, two acoustics, and two basses
2 electrics and 1 acoustic
Quote by ckellingc
puffycow, you rock

Quote by Krieg Commando
Puffycow, you've got mojo

touch me
3 electrics 1 acoustic, if i could id have every guitar id even taken an interest in, people always say, youre more of a collector than a player. I say, well fuck you.....at least i can play
Why did Pat Metheney cross the road? He didn't, his hair got in the way
--
Member #1 of Ibanez > You club. PM me to join
i've got 3 electric and 1 acoustic, but i'ma try to sell one or 2 of my electrics
My 5 guitars are listed in my sig. They're all electrics. Of those, my Agile is my main guitar.

I also play a cheapo Ibanez Soundgear G-10 bass. It belongs to a friend, but I have it on long-term loan. He only needs it as a backup when his band plays a gig.
Guitars: Custom Lado Earth 2000-3, Custom ESP Explorer, BC Rich KKV, Gibson LP Studio, Greco SG, El Degas Stratocaster, Agile AL-3000, LTD EX-351

Rig:Marshall JVM410H + Marshall 1960A, Boss Noise Suppressor
1 yamaha electric........1 stagg flying v.........1 encore acoustic

i would have LOADS more but....i'm not Bill Gates...so i can't afford them
The sex offenders register.. personally, i don't even think they should be in school.
5 electrics, 2 acoustics
Founder of the Trombone>Sax>all club, pm me my fellow 'boners!!

we hit harder than anyone else. Ug's lacrosse club, pm me or hrdcorelaxplaya to join!
2 electrics,i acoustic, and one basically unplayable 12 string acoustiv i got for free
Quote by Soma3009
I came up with this kick ass riff on my ukelele when I was 12. Find out two years later, it was smoke on the water. Got my hopes and dreams killed..

Quote by saintjimmy99
you used the right form of "their!" i commend you sir!

3 electric, 1 acoustic
1 electric i plan to smash
1 acoustic i plan to smash
Quote by ImSheddingSkin
your avatar rules
My strat and my no name acoustic
Quote by Raven
i would much rather go to the ****ing hospital and have them surgically reattach my penis instead of slap some silly puddy on there and call 'er "mangled johnny"
Quote by sum41kid123
1 yamaha electric........1 stagg flying v.........1 encore acoustic

i would have LOADS more but....i'm not Bill Gates...so i can't afford them

how do you like your stagg? i have a stagg sg i got to mod. it's surprisingly accurate to a real sg, but the pups it came with were pretty garbage. i replaced those of course with vintage dimarzios. i dont know what model they are though

edit: i always joke that i need a seperate guitar for every legitimate alternate tuning
Last edited by heaven's gate at Aug 10, 2006,
2 Electrics, starter Epiphone and my Gibson Firebird
Current Rig:
Gibson Firebird Studio
Limited Edition Schecter 35th Anniversary C-1
Schecter Jeff Loomis Signature 7 FR
Ashdown Fallen Angel
Custom 7 Firebird from Ignition Custom Guitars (check them out)
ESP Phoenix
Not Enough. In those two words can be found the elusive cause of GAS.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
2 electrics 3 acoustics 1 12 string(acoustic) and a dulcimer(if that counts)
1 Electric
1 Acoustic
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
3 Electrics
1987 Gibson Les Paul Custom
2000 Gibson Les Paul Classic
1976 Fender Strat
3 Electrics: Jackson RR5, Jackson DK2, Fender Jimmy Vaughn Strat.

1 Acoustic: 1969 harmony

JACKSON

AND YNGWIE UNLEASHES THE FOCKING FURY ON YOU FOR SPELLING HIS NAME WRONG!!!!!!