xOne Wayx is quite simply, Hardcore with a sense of humor. With such songs as Generic Hardcore Song and Al Roker Is A ****ing Sellout, you are bound to have a little laugh.

http://www.myspace.com/xonewayx

Now I'm going to talk over the music and adress an issue related to the topic of the song, bring about a change etc etc, while I'm doing that you should walk back and forth into your friends and prepare for the upcoming breakdown. Priceless!
LMFAO!!

"this is the part where you start to walk back and forth into your friend, and prepare for the upcoming breakdown."
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
I actually heard this band a while ago and thought it was funny but i couldn't remember the name of it.
Pink the Punk : Trust me, don't shower or shave or anything for a week then go out on the pull with a loincloth and half a dead mammoth over your should. You won't be short of chicks that night

thats why he's the hardcore mod
This is awesome:
'We must not get bitten, so don't let down you guard.
If you become a zombie, my decision won't be hard.
I'll simply have to kill you. I must destroy the brain.
My hatred for the undead cannot be contained!'

More comedy in hardcore!
All-O-Gistics:

Thou shalt always go for greatness
Thou shalt not commit adulthood (ALL)
Thou shalt not partake of decaf (ALL!)
Thou shalt not have no idea (ALL)
Thou shalt not allow anything to deter you in your quest for all (ALL!)
Trenton New Jersey lol. I'd see them if they played shows.
Quote by JobForACowboy
um, yes it is.

sry if you havent heard of it, death metal bands that wear girl jeans = emodeath
^^^I think its funny that you just resurected a 2 month old thread.
Pink the Punk : Trust me, don't shower or shave or anything for a week then go out on the pull with a loincloth and half a dead mammoth over your should. You won't be short of chicks that night

thats why he's the hardcore mod
Ah well, I owe you one buddy if you hadn't of resurested ths thread I wouldn't have known about them. Cheers.