Is i was all for joining another one

They were cool with it

But they said no...

BECAUSE IM A GIRL.

Quote by calvinthecanadi
I'm now an official Franzaholic.

Meep is a word.
Use it.
obviously they weren't cool with it if they said no..... go find another one now, you've apparently got plenty of time.....
Sexist a-holes. It's a bummer your band broke up, I would be pretty down if my band did that. Try to find another band OR make a new one with a talented all female line-up to shove it in that other band's noses.
I think its because most people they think that they won't get as far or be taken as seriously with a girl. Most pople see bands like Flyleaf and Evanescence and write off any band with girls in them. It must suck to be a girl.
SPAM
Stock Gibson Pickups from a 2005 V, I think they're a 498T and 500T set FS/FT
Duncan Distortion (regular spaced) FS

Looking for: an acoustic, recording gear, or $
i rather enjoy kitty and neither flyleaf nor evanescence is a girl only band, they just have female lead singers
eyes set to kill is made half up of girls and they are one of my favorite bands.

and im not even a post hardcore fan.
PARAMORE mmm hayley williams. Thay could have a point though, mayby they find it difficult talking to girls like they do to boys, if you know what i mean
Nashville Pussy has two girls in it a Guitarist and Bassit then a Male Singer and Guitarists and male drummer and they kick ass
Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - pm gpderek09 to join
Pics or GTFO.

j/k

Yea being a girl sucks. Go solo!
Ah get born, keep warm
Short pants, romance, learn to dance
Get dressed, get blessed
Try to be a success
Start another band or just try to find other girls that are interested if you want to have a girl band. Don't think that all guys are like this though - in my band we actively sought out a third member with the preference that they were female. She's now dating the drummer.
I just started a band with two girls. But I don't know how that information will help you at all.

I guess my advice would be to not be in bands with guys who have small penises because they're already predispositioned to playa hate.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Im a bassist, i cant go solo.
Im just p****d off.
I dont want a girl band...i want a guy singer..

IT SUX BEING FEMALE RIGHT NOW.
not that im gunna get a sex change..
Quote by calvinthecanadi

Meep is a word.
Use it.
Quote by civildp1
I just started a band with two girls. But I don't know how that information will help you at all.

I guess my advice would be to not be in bands with guys who have small penises because they're already predispositioned to playa hate.

yeah not that yer gonna know right off the bat, but you can prolly tell, don't get in a band with guys who have giant ego's, i'd recommend testing'em, i mean you prolly know better than i do how to do this but y'know give'em some ideas that you have for songs or lyrics or arrangements and see if they're receptive, if they think ALL your ideas suck then they might have a bit of an ego problem, but what this guy said is pretty accurate.
If they were so narrow minded and immature as not to want you based solely on that reason, then those are people you wouldn't want to be in a band with anyways.

I don't really see what the big problem is here. Just go look for some new people to play with.
WARNING:This post contains explicit portrayals of violence; sex; violent sex; sexual violence; clowns and violent scenes of violent excess, which are definitely not suitable for all audiences.
Have A Male Drummer Man
Uve Already Said I Can Be The Drummer
Woop
NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NAA
yes, as above =] james is my drummer!!
Just P***** y'know? I wanna know why guys are under the impression that...musically, girls cant be in bands.Well they can. But y'know...
And thanks Boghead!
Quote by calvinthecanadi

Meep is a word.
Use it.