Whenever I bend a string my fingers would always touch the nearest strings and make them ring(even if I slant them sharply there still is a slight noise), and whenever i move my finger off a fret the note sounds again in a light tone. What can I do?
its true, sorry. Really practice and itll come, and also get a real good guitar teacher, that always helps...
Why did Pat Metheney cross the road? He didn't, his hair got in the way
--
Member #1 of Ibanez > You club. PM me to join
but even if u do bend a string like a whole step how are u not supposed to let ur fingers touch the near strings?
they do, it just takes practice to make the others not maeka sound when you release
Why did Pat Metheney cross the road? He didn't, his hair got in the way
--
Member #1 of Ibanez > You club. PM me to join
You push your fingers INTO the next string, so you end up kinda shoving it out of the way, meanwhile muting it. And make sure your finger doesn't leave the note sideways. Plus, it's often good to release the bend, even really quickly, before going to the next note.

For the strings ringing when you remove your hand, practice, make sure your action's okay, make sure you don't remove your fingers sideways (like a mini-pulloff)...and if you can't stop doing it, use some subtle palm muting to help clean your sound up.
Quote by adamrandall
ahh yes SRV. i got the intro on texas flood (easy) and then he's like twangledoodleblopdebloo dun dun dun dun DA dun DA and im like *dead*.

The Unholy plays a Jackson Warrior X through a Metal Muff

Squigglymetal!
Maybe you have sausage fingers . I've had the same problem, you just have to practice.
Sent from my iPad.