I recently heard a song by the grunge band mudhoney adn learned it was a cover by the 80's punk group fang. I gave Fang a listen and thought they were pretty good. So does anyone else like them?

The song was "The money will roll right in".
These guys were huge in Philly.
I used to see the Fang logo spray painted everywhere.

I couldn't find it online, but it looked kinda like this...

Then the lead singer Sammytown (Sam McBride) killed his girlfriend and went to jail and I didn't see the logos too much.
Quote by sargasm
I don't like straight edge because it's part of Hardcore, and I don't like Hardcore because, aside from the terrible music, the kids are often very homophobic.

You forgot ugly, lazy and disrespectful.
Yeah Fang was an awsome band you should try getting ahold of some of their stuff. A friend of mine has a copy of "Landshark/Where the Wild Things Are" on C.D and I enjoy it quite a bit. I heard they put on some really fun shows back in the day aswell.
The only Fang I know do Puff The Magic Dragon but if its the same one then there pretty good.
Live Slow Die Old.
I think I have their entire discography, although I don't really care for them. I "won't" mention how I got their music... On an "unrelated" note, you might want to PM a guy by the name of axeslash.