Okay, i have about 150-250 to spend, and I dont really want an amp with effects, which should i get? I want one loud enough for small - medium gigs too. I was thihnking of the Crate FX65R 65 watt with reverb. I have the FX15R right now, but I need a amp so I can gig. PLease help!!!
crates are gay man, i own one, i have a decent tone and all...but there gay and they suck.
so dont get any small cheap ass amp from them....just save up and get something better.

hell if your going for a crate, get a Crate GT1200H/G412SL Half Stack....its about $499.
check it out at musiciansfriends.com....saves you alot of money. =]
i only have abpout 250 dollars to spend. Is behringer pr peavey a good brand?
Last edited by gu1t4r_shr3d3r at Aug 10, 2006,
You won't get much with 150-250. At most a Valvetronix or a Cube
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Behringer can get the job done if you need one soon but your just gonna sell it for something better like what im doing soon.
MY GEAR

Cort G200 Strat Copy
Epi SG Deluxe (hand-made)
Washburn Dreadnaught Acoustic
Behringer GMX210
Laney HCM10
Zoom GFX-707
Behringer UM100
Behringer TO800
Crybaby Wah
Behringer guitar amps sound like ass.

Dude a Cube or a Vox is pretty much the best amp for the money. If youre going to get a small practice amp or whatever you might as well get one with effects and different amp models instead of just a random POS little amp with only one or two channels.
im with brewfan . save your money .
Gear: Ibanez RG350ex , Schecter Gryphon , Paul Reed Smith Santana SE , Fender Standard Splatter Strat , Peavy Raptor ,Carvin v3 , Peavey cab . BOSS DD-6 Digital Delay , flanger ,super overdrive , turbo distortion ,and DIME Crybaby From Hell.
Behringer's do sound like ass but if he needs it like 2moro and cant get a vox or roland (which are the best for SS) then a behringer will do for now.
MY GEAR

Cort G200 Strat Copy
Epi SG Deluxe (hand-made)
Washburn Dreadnaught Acoustic
Behringer GMX210
Laney HCM10
Zoom GFX-707
Behringer UM100
Behringer TO800
Crybaby Wah