this is a song that i put together today. its not nearly close to being done and i still have to put in drum fills and a solo and stuff like that but this is just a basic idea.

Note: this is not actually sponsored by Lockheed Martin. that is an inside joke between me and my brother.
Attachments:
Fire Away (sponsored by Lockheed Martin).zip
Quote by Killian5-0
I was looking at a friend of mines baby that was just born and I said "He's younger than me"

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
Last edited by nexteyenate at Aug 10, 2006,
it was pretty cool. I think in the intro you meant to do an A#, not a B, because the rest of the song uses A#, not B (The 2nd fret on the A string.) Use the fretboard if you don't get it.
Last edited by RedDeath9 at Aug 10, 2006,
I liked the beginning. In the chorus, I think you should keep a steady, fast beat like you instead of it being slow and then speed up and then slow down, just my kind of taste. The verse riff, I didn't like it that much, I think it could be better. The last riff was kinda of meh, it just doesn't flow.

Overall, I really liked the idea but some parts could be a lot better.
last.fm | Rush Hour | Dead Format
Quote by HxC73107
pray for plagues or off the heezay by bring me the horizon both great songs specially when ur at a pit at trhe reall show
Quote by RedDeath9
it was pretty cool. I think in the intro you meant to do an A#, not a B, because the rest of the song uses A#, not B (The 2nd fret on the A string.) Use the fretboard if you don't get it.

oops...yeah it was originally meant to be a 1 on the A string not a 2. ill go fix that.
Quote by Killian5-0
I was looking at a friend of mines baby that was just born and I said "He's younger than me"

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux