Anybody else into this guy? I picked up St. Elsewhere yesterday and have been listening to it none stop. It's a nice change and upgrade for soul and experimental music. Easily my favorite song is Crazy but aswell as Smiley Faces and Necromancer. If you're into soul, r&b, and a bit of hip-hop then definatly pick up this cd.
I like it, it's a lot different to most of the stuiff that's been out there lately.

Bodacious Bob

Schecter Omen 7 Extreme
Ibanez RGR08LTD BK
Behringer TU-100
EHX Metal Muff
Boss MT-2
GLX EQ-100
Marshall VS15

Quote by tpot06
Bodacious bob wins all.
Crazy is a very good song, although the TotP one was excellent. I've heard Just a Thought as well but it fails in comparison.

EDIT: Gnarls Barkley is the name of the duo, Cee-lo, the singer and Danger Mouse, the DJ.
Cee-lo is the singer and Dangermouse is the producer.

GREAT ****ing band. St. Elsewhere is one of the better albums to come out this year by a new artist and Crazy is by ****ing far, the best single released this year and possibly of the past 5 years.
Quote by trev913
RHCPhysco for the win.

Quote by rmr024
poop? i put it in a blender from time to time

Member of the We Have Better Taste Than You club
PM DorkusMalorkus with a list of your favorite bands to join.
I bought the album off the strength of "Crazy," but I can't really say I like anything other then Crazy and Go-Go Gadget Gospel.
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Generic member of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by mydarkesthour

It seems like UG is full of those Caveman Metalheads

Quote by mydarkesthour
I meant caveman as in long haired....

I lovee Crazy and would buy the album were it not for a lack of money right now. I might get my friend to buy to and then copy it.
Quote by Kensai
Maybe you've heard what the ladies say: "Once you go 77mm you don't go back"
I've only heard Crazy and Smiley Faces, both of which I quite like so I may pick up their album. They've both got good videos too.