I'm goin to guitar center tommorrow to get an amp I need somethin' 100-120 watts maybe a crate, vox, or roland. I'm looking for something that will be versatile because I play blues, rock, metal, funk, pretty much whatever I feel like. Any suggestions on some I should check out?
errgg, I think you're looking at the Vox AD series then, seems to suit you best, blues junior with and OD for metal just try everything out
^Can the BJ actually do metal with OD? (i'm talking about uber death metal)
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
I'd go with a Vox AD100VT.
#4 member of UG's gain \/\/hores-pm gpderek09 to join
Rule out the Crate right off the bat. The biggest Cube is 60watts....sooo Vox...

[edit] mmmm

Chilicheese dog >>> your soul !!
Yeah, the Vox will definately get you by with everything you play. Just get a nice distortion pedal with it. I play it with a Digitech DF-7 and I find it can do anything from A7X, to The Cure, to RHCP, and Robert Johnson.
Quote by kurdtkobaign
Rule out the Crate right off the bat. The biggest Cube is 60watts....sooo Vox...

[edit] mmmm

Chilicheese dog >>> your soul !!

The crate blue voodoo is 120 watts. But i would look into Those Vox amps everyone talks about.
Quote by dog123
The crate blue voodoo is 120 watts. But i would look into Those Vox amps everyone talks about.

The Blue Voodoo is a nicer tube amp. I was referring to their SS POS line.
Yeah, Vox AD100, I guess. Unless you can find a used Traynor YCV50blue or something.
Quote by kurdtkobaign
The Blue Voodoo is a nicer tube amp. I was referring to their SS POS line.

Oh, I have no idea about their SS line, Ive only used that and their V-series.
vox ad120vtx? it has more stuff like effects and amp models it might eliminate the need for a distortion pedal not sure on the price though
VOX AD50 VT+crappy "Fender" from COSTCO!=ok tone!
I need a new guitar
I'd look 2nd hand at the higher end vox's. the ad60 and 120. You do not need 100 watts, as the ad60 is damn loud.

Jimbob78
Quote by Skraeling86
That's a lot of booze. Frankly, I'm impressed. You're of a stronger timber than the average man, jimbob! Hail you.

Quote by Bubban
Yes you should go to a doctor, fucking moron. We can't do anything about your hemorrhoid.