Just wondering has anybody tried the UC100(Ultra Chorus) or the PB100(Pre-Amp booster)?

Also what?s the main difference between the DM100(Distortion Modeler) and the UD100(Ultra Distortion)? I already have the OD100(Overdrive-Distortion). Is the distortion similar to them all?

Or is the UM100(Ultra Metal) just the best to go for?!
i have no personal experience with behringer pedals but i think you can find a better brand then them for guitar pedals
Quote by allislost
I would say that aetherspear speaks nothing but the truth.
UG Blues Group
UG Reggae & Dub Group
Need Professional Mixing for cheap? Need Vinyl to Digital Transfers? PM Me.
Quote by aetherspear
i have no personal experience with behringer pedals but i think you can find a better brand then them for guitar pedals

If you're on a budget they're probably the best pedals that won't fall apart if you look at them.

To answer your question directly: I haven't tried them so I wouldn't know.

For sale: Early 1985 Ibanez AH10 (Allan Holdsworth signature model) PM for details
I have the EQ ands its pretty good. They have sound demos on there site
Quote by rabidguitarist
I even tried dressing up as a fly myself, and throwing myself out of the window in the hope that they will follow me. But to no avail.

Quote by daytripper75
we have a Llama forum, and still no drum forum.
The sound demo's sound **** though. I have the metal one and the tube overdrive. The metal pedal gives the ****est sound ive ever heard but the tube overdrive is good. If your on a budget you could try the ashton pedals. They're probly the same except they have an aluminium caseing instead of plastic.
MY GEAR

Cort G200 Strat Copy
Epi SG Deluxe (hand-made)
Washburn Dreadnaught Acoustic
Behringer GMX210
Laney HCM10
Zoom GFX-707
Behringer UM100
Behringer TO800
Crybaby Wah
For $19.95 you might as well go buy them all lol. theyre actually very decent pedals for the price.

Tight username too. I love that game.