I played around with one earlier today, and I must say that I was very impressed. The cleans were pretty decent and I loved the overdrive.

Any thoughts on this amp?
Board:
Pitchblack - Fulltone Octafuzz - Hardwire OD - Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina - MXR Micro Chorus - Diamond Memory Lane Jr - EHX SMMH - Neunaber Wet
I like them quite a bit. Very nice hard rock amps, although, I wouldn't use one for metal. I love the dark voicing. Pretty versatile too.
#4 member of UG's gain \/\/hores-pm gpderek09 to join
Never played one but I hear they're amazing (my local guitar center is too cheap for PRS/mesa boogie )
Ray you live in Tampa you talking about the GUitar Center on Hillsborough
Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - pm gpderek09 to join
Quote by nic_2090
I like them quite a bit. Very nice hard rock amps, although, I wouldn't use one for metal. I love the dark voicing. Pretty versatile too.

dark? it's pretty much the brightest amp mesa makes, its even brighter than an Engl.
Ibanez -> Peavey -> Eardrums

Apparently I'm on some list of people to listen to..?
Quote by Funky P
dark? it's pretty much the brightest amp mesa makes, its even brighter than an Engl.

Are you sure? I played a Stiletto Deuce and it had a very dark british voicing. I always play with scooped mids and high bass with my bridge pick-up, but it still had a dark voicing. It's a british hard rock amp.
#4 member of UG's gain \/\/hores-pm gpderek09 to join