well.. its not billy joe's strat. its a standard strat that someone has customised so that it looks like billie joe's. So there is no point in getting it.
My Gear:
Epiphone SG
Vintage SG
Stagg Strat (With replaced hardware and a Duncan Invader )
Hohner Strat
No name Acoustic
Jim Dunlop Crybaby
Boss MT-2
Boss DS-1
Roland Cube 60
Wires and patch cords and stuff..
Quote by Unbakedgravy
Dont buy that.....its ugly as hell....and its a fender....$1000 guitars that are worth 350.

Please find me a guitar as good as a MIA Strat for $350...
it sucks ass, sounds like **** and looks like **** dude u cud buy a cheap as chips strat copy and customise it urself like that, if u want a decent guitar 4 punk and u like billie joe get the guitar he has now the gibson junior thing or the epiphone version which is goin 4 a quite a cheap price now at www.gak.co.uk
A Standard Strat? Bullsh*t. That looks like one of those cheap-ass Squiers. You know - THE AGATHIS ones.

It's a piece of garbage with stickers on it. If you want a guitar to look like that, go buy one and put crappy stickers on it yourself.
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic
Marshall MG100HDFXR Special Edition
Marshall MG412AR Special Edition

Quote by Danno13
^Xenn is my favorite MG owner EVAR.

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
There's no way the man could make a profit by selling a Fender Strat for 300. No way. Plus, it's just a dumb-looking guitar.
I wouldn't get it buddy. The site is very low-maintainance and the site doesn't seem too trustworthy, so I would stay away from it.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
made of chinese hardwood. id give it a miss. plus everyone will call you a poser if you get it
My Rig
>MIM Fender Stratocaster and SX SJM-62
>various magicial noise boxes
>Peavey Classic 50 212

For the funk:
>Ibanez ATK300
>Acoustic B100
Quote by red star
made of chinese hardwood. id give it a miss. plus everyone will call you a poser if you get it

lol yea your right
Quote by Vindication

It's chinese, and it's only $300, customized. You could probably buy a used one for $50, and customize it yourself for around $2.50 for paint and stickers.

BUT ....... you'd look/feel/play just like Billy Joe and that's PRICELESS!
a no-name strat knock-off that doesnt even have the humbucker in the bridge like billy's does, stay away my friend

relax, dont do it.
fender nashville telecaster
epiphone les paul standard
yamaha eg 112
alvarez rf20sc
fender stage 1000
brownsville wah
...plus he doesnt even use that strat anymore, he uses a gibson les paul jr. as someone noted above.
i dont know where youre from but heres the link straight to them.
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Gibson-Les-Paul-Junior-Electric-Guitar?sku=517341 (wasnt this $650 not all that long ago?)
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/guitar/navigation?q=epiphone+les+paul+jr
fender nashville telecaster
epiphone les paul standard
yamaha eg 112
alvarez rf20sc
fender stage 1000
brownsville wah
on that strat it should have a jeff beck humbucker in the bridge and 2 finder 67 strat pups
that guitar billie joe played was made by Fenrads it was nicknamed "Blue"
Epi Les Pau Quilt topl~Emg 81/85 Ghs 11's(1/2 step drop)
Charvel Model 4 EMG 81/SA/85 DR 10's (standard){for sale}
Peavey Deuce VT
Marshall JCM 800
Dunlop ZW-45 wylde wah
Dunlop RotoVibe
MXR ZW-44 Overdrive
Boss CE-5 Chorus
there no humbucker...you might as while buy a squire
Jackson DXMG- upgraded pups 81 85 emg set
Schecter Omen 6
XXX 60w Tube Combo
Digitech GNX3
Boss MD-2
Well, if you wanna look like the biggest loser ever I say go for it.

did you know the major scale on a piano, starting at whatever note (lets say E). you just go straight up the white keys without hitting a black one. and you got the major scale.

why would you buy this?

just get a regular strat and make your own style of it...don't be a copycat, man

and if you were his copycat, that's lame because you're copying the biggest sellout sucky guitarist loser in the history of...well, you know where this is going...
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL

Quote by insideac
.....If Fender DID buy out Jackson, Im quitting guitar and music. Would hate to see the same model of a jackson, the Jackocaster, sold every year with little or no change.
It's not accurate it's missing the "Cowboy's butt's drive me nuts" sticker.

JACKSON

AND YNGWIE UNLEASHES THE FOCKING FURY ON YOU FOR SPELLING HIS NAME WRONG!!!!!!
it's also missing the "i suck" sticker
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL

Quote by insideac
.....If Fender DID buy out Jackson, Im quitting guitar and music. Would hate to see the same model of a jackson, the Jackocaster, sold every year with little or no change.
That iz soooooo HAWT!!!111!!1!!1

Ima traid my PRS Standerd for it!!!11!1!!1
Hi, I'm Peter
Quote by dimebag_love
it's also missing the "i suck" sticker

No actually if you look close that sticker says "I suck little boys dicks" but the last part is covered up by the "ass pirate" sticker.

JACKSON

meh...can't now...i'm actually at school on school computers and i'd get kicked off...but i'll look at it when i get home =D

oh, and i wasn't being serious, you know, i was criticizing billie joe's guitarist "skills?"
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL

Quote by insideac
Quote by dimebag_love
meh...can't now...i'm actually at school on school computers and i'd get kicked off...but i'll look at it when i get home =D

oh, and i wasn't being serious, you know, i was criticizing billie joe's guitarist "skills?"

I know i was just joking.

JACKSON

haha oooh haha yay!!
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL

Quote by insideac
Quote by Vindication

dude you know what, I played a 1200 dollar american strat the other day(the finish was gorgeous, thats probably all youre paying for- it was that cherry red sunburst-beautiful), and it sounded like a goddamn piece. not to mention it was horrendously set up, and the neck just felt well, cheap. Im probably never going to even bother picking up a fender again, I have no idea whats happened to their quality. The other guitarist in my band has a 1994 mexican strat, and believe me the thing sounds and plays out of this world. New fenders have clearly been sold out.
Playing more paintball and reading more books than playing guitar lately.
Last edited by JunctionP at Aug 11, 2006,