Those "China Cheap Guitars" are cheap because they are as good as firewood.
Axe FX 2
Matrix GT1000FX
Mesa 4x12
Behringer FCB1010
Also people dont just buy it for kicks because it's "cheap". They kill you on shipping and handling so I doubt anybody did it just to see what they might get.
They are "cheap" because you get ripped off. You pay the .99C for the guitar, plus 180.00 shipping and you get ripped off. They get money, you get butt phucked. I guess it's like prositution
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
People don't like Dave Mustaine because he created something that owned Metallica in just about every single aspect of thrash metal.

it's true
mine as well go with an ibanez or behringer guitar starter pack thing....it probably sucks just as much, if not a little less, and comes with everyhting u need to get started without having to deal with someone that cant speak english and you can pick it up at almost any guitar shop
im not intrested in playing those piece of ****s. i want to sell them. maybe to some idiot who dosent know they are copys. i was just wondering if they really work..

i own a mh-400 .
go down to your local marshall's or tj maxx and get an ion electric.. I got mine for 55 dollars and it came with a 15 watt amp and 3 picks... it was a very good starter guitar.. sounded great until the volume knob stopped working.. that is after 2 years of abuse so.. for a starter guitar brand new for like 50 bucks.. its good..
dude.. metalmania, you're a dick.
My gear:

MIJ Squier Stratocaster

Washburn WR150 Quilted Top

Oscar Schmidt Semi-hollow Delta King

Epiphone Hummingbird

Amps: Fender Eighty-Five
I dont know some of those strat and lp copies arent bad. The whole point is too make them exactly like the original, and some of them it is nearly impossible to tell them from the real thing. But This is the high end. I dont know about the dirt cheap ones.
George W. Bush for President 2012

We can do it if we work together!
Quote by metalmania247
im not intrested in playing those piece of ****s. i want to sell them. maybe to some idiot who dosent know they are copys. i was just wondering if they really work..

i own a mh-400 .

That was a pretty bad come back to saying you own an mh 400 lol.

LFR and 81's? Ewww.
RIG
Jackson SL3 Soloist
89' Ibanez RG570
Vader 4x12 Cabinet
Line 6 HD147 Head
6space HEAD/RACK case
Korg DTR1000 Rack Tuner
Furman Power Conditioner
ISP Decimator
Quote by metalmania247

i own a mh-400 .

i hope you get kicked in the nuts
My Rig
>MIM Fender Stratocaster and SX SJM-62
>various magicial noise boxes
>Peavey Classic 50 212

For the funk:
>Ibanez ATK300
>Acoustic B100
i have a fender strat barracuda knock off and it is really good. it is better than my neighbors oscar schimdt washburn strat copy. i really like the neck because it is so incredibly easy to slide on. the pick ups are really noisy tho. but i think it is from korea cuz it says sung il on the inside on the tremolo springs
Quote by red star
i hope you get kicked in the nuts

hey man i have a guitar for sale. its a gibson would you like to buy it?
My friend has a chinese Gibson, it's a little better than an Epiphone. They're slightly longer scaled, but have really nice necks I think.