ibanez
23 35%
ESP
12 18%
other
11 17%
Voters: 65.
Page 1 of 2
hi ppl please hellp i am stuck on what guitar to buy i have a price limit of £500 i love playing metal and hard rock will u please hellp me chose
get der ibanez s520ex I hear that it is great.. thats waht I want.. if there is any guitar that is better for the same price.. pm me..
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
Neither get a schecter, jackson and esps are cheap schecter clones made by slave labor. Schecter quality is superb.
George W. Bush for President 2012

We can do it if we work together!
Ibanez. Better trem, better-looking, and an overall best value.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
Quote by cubedeathk
Neither get a schecter, jackson and esps are cheap schecter clones made by slave labor. Schecter quality is superb.

You know,,, Im going to agree with you. Not the comment you made about Schecters,,but the part under your name where you call yourself a tool.
i got a ibanez and it iz ok nout speshal but it iz onley a cheep rg370dx
and i carnt get hold of Schecters
Quote by cubedeathk

are you kidding me! ha ...your a complete and utter idiot...go poke your eye
Jackson DXMG- upgraded pups 81 85 emg set
Schecter Omen 6
XXX 60w Tube Combo
Digitech GNX3
Boss MD-2
Quote by mxrider391
are you kidding me! ha ...your a complete and utter idiot...go poke your eye

Just go play your ibanez.

and yes get the schceter

Im assuming thats you in the pic, so why dont you shut up you fat ass prick.

You have no guitar skills obviously, and you also have no idea what your talking about when it comes to guitar.
RIG
Jackson SL3 Soloist
89' Ibanez RG570
Vader 4x12 Cabinet
Line 6 HD147 Head
6space HEAD/RACK case
Korg DTR1000 Rack Tuner
Furman Power Conditioner
ISP Decimator
Quote by cubedeathk

ummm which Schecters you talking about here. the Diamond Series or the Japanese Schecters. now if you calling Jackson, ESP cheap Schecter clones just look at the pricing and also how can you call Jackson, ESP cloning Schecter guitars when Schecter is doing the exact same thing cloning Fender guitars. so quite you noob
Quote by cubedeathk

you, sir, are an idiot.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by ClassicAxe
Im assuming thats you in the pic, so why dont you shut up you fat ass prick.

You have no guitar skills obviously, and you also have no idea what your talking about when it comes to guitar.

Thats the first time I have ever been confused with buckethead, and you are just mad that you bought from the inferior clone brand ibanez. And the only scechters made out of the us are the low end diamond series ones.

Quote by cubedeathk
Thats the first time I have ever been confused with buckethead, and you are just mad that you bought from the inferior clone brand ibanez. And the only scechters made out of the us are the low end diamond series ones.

INCORRECT Bitch. Japanese Schecters are well ummm lets see made in Japan so learn something
A metal guitar you say? Well in my opinion the heaviest guitar would be.......

one made of depleted uranium!

Seriously though, I have an Ibanez and like it. Haven't played an schecters that I like.
Quote by cubedeathk
Just go play your ibanez.

and yes get the schceter

yeah if you look i dont have an ibanez...go a nut

Quote by cubedeathk

yeah schecter omen 6 was made in indonesia...get your facts straight
Jackson DXMG- upgraded pups 81 85 emg set
Schecter Omen 6
XXX 60w Tube Combo
Digitech GNX3
Boss MD-2
Last edited by mxrider391 at Aug 11, 2006,
Quote by cubedeathk

Why shouldn't I report you for multiple accounts?
find the old charvels when they were made by jackson the models 1-6 they come stock with active pups witch are great for metal i just upgraded to emgs and it will blow away any guitar on the market today!!!!!look on ebay they are a tun of em!

here is some of em

http://cgi.ebay.com/Charvel-Model-6-Electric-Guitar_W0QQitemZ140017732999QQihZ004QQcategoryZ2384QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/Charvette-by-Charvel-Electric-guitar-Nice_W0QQitemZ160015727491QQihZ006QQcategoryZ2384QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/Charvel-Model-4-guitar_W0QQitemZ130014308397QQihZ003QQcategoryZ33044QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Epi Les Pau Quilt topl~Emg 81/85 Ghs 11's(1/2 step drop)
Charvel Model 4 EMG 81/SA/85 DR 10's (standard){for sale}
Peavey Deuce VT
Marshall JCM 800
Dunlop ZW-45 wylde wah
Dunlop RotoVibe
MXR ZW-44 Overdrive
Boss CE-5 Chorus
Quote by mxrider391

yeah schecter omen 6 was made in indonesia...get your facts straight

The omen 6 is in the Diamond series, like i said.

Well, I also suggest the schecter c-1 hellraiser......but I'm not a jerk and I understand that everyone has different opinions.
i do love the shecter hellriser please tell me reasons why and why not to buy one
Reasons to buy it:great looking,great playing,great sounding,great parts(ex.original floyed rose, grover tuners, emgs), great overall quality, and best of all, great price!

Reasons not to buy it:............................................................................................ Well I guess that settles that.
I'm looking into ESP
My name is Andy
Quote by MudMartin
Only looking at music as math and theory, is like only looking at the love of your life as flesh and bone.

Swinging to the rhythm of the New World Order,
Counting bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drums
Quote by cubedeathk

You're an idiot, shut the **** up you don't know what the hell you're talking about. I like schecters, the fact that I like schecters doesn't make ESPs or Jacksons any less good. I seriously hope you're joking about them being clones. And I hate to break this to you dip****, but all diamond series schecter guitars are made in Korea and put together in the States, so if you don't know what you're talking about, kindly shut the don't post and flame other perfectly respectable manufacturers..
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
Page 1 of 2