Poll: What is Project 86's best Album to Date?
Poll Options
View poll results: What is Project 86's best Album to Date?
Self-Titled
0 0%
Drawing Black Lines
1 25%
Truthless Heroes
1 25%
Songs to Burn Your Bridges By
0 0%
...And the Rest Will Follow
2 50%
Voters: 4.
Hey, I just purchased ...And the Rest Will Follow, the amazing new CD by Project 86, and I wanted to know if there are any other P86 fans on UG! Please feel free to say what you think about them! No hate plz...I don't browse the forums dissing bands.
project is sweet! a couple of my buddies and i saw them live last fall and they were pretty good, so for christmas i got and the rest will follow. solid, solid cd.
Youve been............ THUNDERSTRUCK!!!!!!!!!
i agree. especially because the metal society is so fricking demanding these days. you can't find any metal bands that everyone likes, and although its never been that way, i dont think in the old days (circa the 80s) you would look on a forum and find that a band "is FTW"
and "fags" two posts apart.
Nu-Metal also semi accepted in the hardcore section.

I personally like them, but Ive never really GOT into them.

any songs in specific I should check out?
Originally posted by J_Dizzle
THAAAANK YOU GoodCharloteSux is god
"sincerely, ichabod" and "doomsday stomp" are my recommendations.

btw, do you consider Project 86 to be Nu-Metal?
definetely would.... Nu-Metal is alot broader IMO then most think. Nu-Metal beleive it or not isnt a mix of hard rock and rap.
Originally posted by J_Dizzle
THAAAANK YOU GoodCharloteSux is god
so you would say that nu-metal is...what? like a more mainstream type of metal? i thought it only applied to Rap-rock, as most bands that are classified as nu-metal are bands that DO incorporate rap to rock like Linkin Park, Limp Bizkit and Korn...but if rap-rock is the def. of nu-metal, i dont see where P86 comes in.