i am going to buy a schecter c-1 hellraiser shal i get it in standerd or whith a floyd rose what shal i get?
Depends, are you going to actually use your trem? Are you gonna be doing alot of downtuning?
RIG
Jackson SL3 Soloist
89' Ibanez RG570
Vader 4x12 Cabinet
Line 6 HD147 Head
6space HEAD/RACK case
Korg DTR1000 Rack Tuner
Furman Power Conditioner
ISP Decimator
depends on whether u use the trem or not.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
the problem is i like to down tune just as much as i like to use the trem and i realy dont kno what to du
what about that d-tuna thing that EVH used/?
Quote by King ofKumbucha
What is plexi? Do you mean a guitar made out of plexiglass?
i think i may because it is cheeper and i du like my detunings aspeshaly when the guitar has emg's
no im pretty sure its a thing like a switch or something that you flick to put it in drop d
Quote by King ofKumbucha
What is plexi? Do you mean a guitar made out of plexiglass?
i seen somethig like that at the london guitar show it waz a floyd fose but u pull out the fine tuner and it gows into d it was realy cool
i have made up my mind going to get the fixt bridge because i like doing c tunings beause i play allot of the new style metal like bfmv and all that crap so it iz just going to be so much easyer whith the set bridge thanx for your hellp everyone
they take so long to tune. You tighten any string, and all the others go flat a little bit, and it takes a lot of getting use to.

If you are patient, and you plan on staying in one tuning, go for it. But if not I would not recommend it. Also I wouldnt put small strings on it. One they pop a lot easier with the whammy bar, and it takes so long to restring and tune it ><

I had a cheaper lincenced floyd rose on an ibanez, but im looking for a new guitar now with a hard tail, haha. I lvoe my ibanez but its such a pain...

But thats just my opinion, they are in fact awesome, especially if you know how to use them. But if its the sort of thing you after dont listen to me :P
Quote by tiny0514
the problem is i like to down tune just as much as i like to use the trem and i realy dont kno what to du

Get the floyd, and get a Tremsetter. From what I've heard, good combo. I love my floyd rose. Now, the d-tuna thing mentioned above here... If your floyd rose is floating, (i.e. it goes both up and down, and sits parallel with the guitar body) you MUST use a trem setter or something with a d-tuna. Trust me! If you don't, it'll go out of tune.

Now, if you use a tremsetter, to downtune, follow these.

Lock up the tremsetter. No motion. Downtune. Unlock and play. To tune back up, just do the same, except tune up. There ya go. Problem solved. Goodnight.
Quote by ColdNovembeRain
I have carpal tunnel, caused by profuse masturbation.
gawd, that's gonna get sigged...

Jesus for president, king, emperor, vice president, chairman, prime minister...ect. PM Cashewchaching to join the campaign. or just sig it.
3!!!! Double posts in one thread all by you, learn to spell please. This is killing my eyes.