Page 3 of 10
i need a singer for my cover songs: A Tout Le Monde by Megadeth and Guardian Angel by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus. PM for the mp3's
Vociferance

Halcyon

Quote by dead-fish
OMGZ! Chuck shuldingr iz teh master conspiraiter!

Quote by jakekilgore666
sean hart i love your avatar
Last edited by SeanHart213 at May 23, 2007,
Anyone want to do a Hurt Cover. If you do the piano I'll do some vocals
Guitars:
Schecter Hellraiser Tempest Left Handed
Yamaha FG720SL Acoustic
Amp(s):
Fender Blues Junior (needs new tubes )
Guitar Rig 4, if that counts
Anyone want to do some Dimmu Borgir songs? Doesn't matter what instrument you play.
Quote by tronsbasscool
This is my 5th account and I still havn't made any friends

My Rig
ESP Viper 1000
Crate RFX120

<//////>~
I'm a fairly inexperienced musician, I play the guitar to some extent. I recently bought an interface and software for audio mixing/editing on my computer to compile some riffs into mp3s of my own. If anyone out there is into alternative, simple songs, I am looking for bass/drums in .wav format for the following songs:
"dammit" blink182
"dirty little secret" all american rejects
"cumbersome" 7mary3
"when i come around" green day
"drawing board" mest
"girlfriend" avril lavigne

Thanks.
this colaboration thread was an awesome idea. Id love to share some of my stuff but don't have any programs for my computer. does anyone know of a solid program for a beginning recorder? i want something that i can lay multiple tracks down and that is fairly simple to use. all input would be helpful
^The first program that comes to mind is Audacity. It's free, just go to www.download.com and search for Audacity.

Eventually, though, I recommend upgrading to GarageBand. That's the best recording software I've ever used.
Quote by tronsbasscool

My Rig
ESP Viper 1000
Crate RFX120

<//////>~
I'm available for playing lead. PM me/
Alta Vera - My real life alternative rock band.
Ashen Spire - My personal metal band.

Super Mario, F-Zero & Dragonball Z covers!

PSN: whatev27

Let me ask you, does a machine like yourself ever experience fear?

If anybody needs a drummer I am willing to play I can also do mixing
OAKLAND A's - 9 TIME CHAMPS!!

DUKE BLUE DEVILS - 4 TIME CHAMPS & 19 TIME ACC CHAMPS!!

OAKLAND RAIDERS - 4 TIME LEAGUE CHAMPS!!

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS - 3 TIME LEAGUE CHAMPS!!

SAN JOSE SHARKS - NONE LOL!!
Quote by rockingleper
this colaboration thread was an awesome idea. Id love to share some of my stuff but don't have any programs for my computer. does anyone know of a solid program for a beginning recorder? i want something that i can lay multiple tracks down and that is fairly simple to use. all input would be helpful

REAPER is exceptional. My dad and I use it and it works just fine. It's free also, I'd definitely recommend it to anyone that wants to record.
Audacity, it's really quite simple and effictive.
Stiffy»

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music.
Put this in your signature if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music.

Sum 41 for life.
ANy Bassists want to do some RHCP
Call me Sean
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
He's just trying to protect our innocence.

Yes i am
Quote by :Vicious--

Your flirting powers are incredible.

Gear:
Schecter S1 Elite Black Cherry (Soapbar Neck, Invader Bridge)
Schecter Banshee
Orange Dual Terror
Boss CE-5
Goatkeeper
Looking for a vocalist for a cover of the Ramones - Bonzo Goes To Bitburg/My Brain Is Hanging Upside Down:
- Need someone to lay down a vocal track
- Here's my music page for you to check out the kind of music I make: http://www.myspace.com/aaronsoloing
- Send me a PM if your interested - I have already recorded the music track with guitar bass and drums so PM and ill send you it and we should have it done in no time

Thanks.
Flap it and enjoy yourself...

Xbox Live GT = The Donkey Fly
'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08
i need some singers to help me with Otherside-RHCP
ill do the backup if you guys can do the ain singing>
Call me Sean
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
He's just trying to protect our innocence.

Yes i am
Quote by :Vicious--

Your flirting powers are incredible.

Gear:
Schecter S1 Elite Black Cherry (Soapbar Neck, Invader Bridge)
Schecter Banshee
Orange Dual Terror
Boss CE-5
Goatkeeper
Quote by ibaRGnez321
Anyone want to do some Dimmu Borgir songs? Doesn't matter what instrument you play.

I'd be interested.
Get baked, study theory.

Quote by :-D
Why are you bringing Cm into this?
I'd like to do maybe some System of a down, Stone Sour or Slipknot songs, I can do vocals+guitar+bass for those, I'd also love to do I'll cast a shadow-Pantera with any1 interested, I can do vocals and guitar for that, but I don't have the right mixing equipment to put drums, bass, vocal and guitar tracks together, but I can send the tracks to any1

I'll also do Korn songs, but I don't have a 7 string guitar or 5 string bass, so I would just do vocals, nor are my bass and guitar d-tuned low
Last edited by F-ing Hostile at Jul 19, 2007,
Anyone up for metallica? I can do rhythym and bass, bass perfectly, rhythym a big shoddy but still. PM me if your interested
If anyone wants to do an early Avenged Sevenfold song (Or any with Screaming) I can do screaming vocals!
Quote by Instrumetal
I'd be interested.

I have your AIM
Quote by tronsbasscool

My Rig
ESP Viper 1000
Crate RFX120

<//////>~
good charlotte are pretty easy
their chords are kinda simple...if you know how?

Hey guys if anyone wants to do a Tear's Dont Fall cover I can do vocals and guitar?
Anybody want to do vocals for a cover of Panteras 'Walk'? I've just finished all the instrument parts
Quote by entity0009
some retards decided it would be funny to use mental conditions as insults.
Im up for pretty much anything within rock-metal-metalcore standards,,

preferably anyhting with electric guitar
I'd love to do some metallica stuff... Fight fire with fire would be awesome to do if anyone wants to, PM me...

KJ
I'm looking for someone to sing with. I am not the greatest, but I'd like to do some folk songs with dual vocal parts. If anyone is interested, PM me.
"There but for fortune go you or I"- Phil Ochs
I wouldn't mind doing pretty much anything Iron Maiden-ish (Brighter Than A Thousand Suns?) or perhaps Skid Row.. hair metal.. just wanna play opposite another guitarist

Pretty much any 80's metal. PM me if anyone wants to try anything.
Looking for anyone willing to sing on some rock songs. Metal is cool to. AC/DC or Metallica to anything hell I don't care. Contact me on here or aim.
2005 Epiphone Zakk Wylde Signature Buzzsaw (ZW Set Pickups)
2005 Ibanez RG5EX1
2002 Ibanez RG320DXQM w/ DiMarzio pups
Line 6 Guitarport
Cakewalk SONAR 6 PE
Propellerhead Reason 3.0
Singer/guitarist. Looking to do some fun covers.
I do punk rock, grunge, thrash, black, power, and glam metal. I can sing other styles aswell. I'm a fairly versitile guitarist..

P.S. NovemberRain, I would love to do a collab with you sometime... I just have to get my main computer working again, and I'll be able to continue working on originals... but I mainly need someone to do some leads on cover songs with me... dueling guitars! That'd be awesome because you can tell when I'm dueling myself.
LOL@UR GERE!!!1 HURRZ MINE!
Customized Gibson Explorer (Alternative 8)
LTD mp-600
Charvel/Esp hybrid (Alnico 2 pro)
Line 6 Pod X3 Live

Coming Soon: EngL StH Limited Edition
Anyone wanna do a Muse collab with me? Need vocals and drums. Maybe piano, depending on the song. I can do most of their songs on guitar and a good few of them on bass. PM me if anyone's interested.

I'm also up for guitar/bass for most Chili Peppers, Frusciante or Hendrix.
Quote by snipelfritz
Yeah well the Nazi Horn conquers the French Horn in two weeks.

Halogen Lights
Baywatch theme tune cover anyone? would be mint!
MIA 1979 Fender Strat
Epi LP Standard
Squier Strat

Tanglewood

Laney TF300
Fender Frontman 15G

Zoom G1
woa requests are either heavy metal or punk
ill throw you guys and gals one from left field
I found a rec. I did of John Mayer's "Daughters" I did about a year ago but it has no vocals
If anyone would want to add the vocal track I'd appreciate it

its not the cleanest rec. , you hear mic hiss and bumps
but its ok

PM me so I can mail you the mp3
serious inquires only
thank you
Anyone want to try and help me make a metal version of Kashmir? It could either be the best or worst song ever. PM me if you're interested.