Page 4 of 10
Quote by fender&gibson
if someone is doing a cover of an Oasis song, i'll do guitar or vocals for you if you want.
PM me if you're interested.

yooo!! hows your " dont look back in anger" ?
Hey im Trying to Record the song "I Remember You" By Skid Row, and Anyone who has Audacity and a Decent Voice (Need a male, no offence though ladies ) Would be much appreciated. also, my solo skills arent Extrodinary so any Lead Guitarist out there are welcome. PM (Respond in thread first, i rarely Check my messages for some reason) and ill send you the Audacity File i have of me Playing the Chords and Distorted Rythm(and solo if Necesary after Vocals are in. Also Drums Maby too? if you want to hear me Do the vocals, just check my profile
ill play with ne one who plays acoustic just pm if you have ne ideas...
 [color="Navy"]_____         _____ _          _ _____   _     [/COLOR] 
[color="Blue"]|  _  |_ _ ___|   __|_|___    _| |  |  |_| |___ [/COLOR] 
[color="RoyalBlue"]|     | | |_ -|__   | | -_|  | . |  |  | . | -_|[/COLOR]
[color="Cyan"]|__|__|___|___|_____|_|___|  |___|_____|___|___|[/COLOR]

that is the sex
Quote by Tubyboulin
Hey im Trying to Record the song "I Remember You" By Skid Row, and Anyone who has Audacity and a Decent Voice (Need a male, no offence though ladies ) Would be much appreciated. also, my solo skills arent Extrodinary so any Lead Guitarist out there are welcome. PM (Respond in thread first, i rarely Check my messages for some reason) and ill send you the Audacity File i have of me Playing the Chords and Distorted Rythm(and solo if Necesary after Vocals are in. Also Drums Maby too? if you want to hear me Do the vocals, just check my profile

Wow, that's a hard song to cover, vocalswise.. I tried a few times but damn it's just too high.. Good luck though
I only have one guitar, sue me..
Does anyone want to try and use ninjam (ninjam.com) to try and do a cover? I'll do any stuff like beatles, radiohead, oasis, olp, i can do mainly rhythm, a bit of drums or lead if i have to and sing a bit
Quote by Love is Insane
Wow, that's a hard song to cover, vocalswise.. I tried a few times but damn it's just too high.. Good luck though

Doesnt Much matter to me if its in Bachs Range, as long as it Sounds Decent haha.

Im not Dave Sabo either, so it doesnt have to be Spot On.
Quote by Tubyboulin

Hey, I wouldnt mind giving guitar (rhythm, lead) a go? If you could send me the file I could record to it and see what it sounds like, and if you like, we could run with it

PM if you'd like to collaborate on any rock/hard rock/metal stuff
      Any girls ( or guys with voices different than mine) want to help lend some vocals and or Piano?

I play alot of acoustic stuff such as bright eyes, jeff buckley, elliot smith.
      Pm me if your interested

an example of how I sound is in some of these covers.

Myspace.com/altruisticmusic
      Smile alot today... okay?
      Hey guys and girls

Just wondering if anyone wants to embark on a wonderful collaboration experience with me. Guys or girls, young or old.

I'm thinking about doing an indie type cover but, I'm willing to hear your ideas. I sing and play guitar. I can comfortably play Jazz, Metal, Blues, Classical, Country, Flamenco, and Rock. I really don't want to do a heavy metal song though, I've done too many of those in my time

So yeah, hit my profile up for examples of my work and feel free to reach me on AIM, private message, MSN, etc. if you want to talk. Thanks guys!
      █████████████████████████████████████████████
      █████████████████████████████████████████████
      Portugal. The Man »–
      does anyone want to do a song from Megadeth last 2 albums I play guitar (what a suprise) and i can solo uhh ok. I maybe ab;e to sing it but Id like another guitarist.

Check my profile for a few solos from hanger 18.
      Quote by DSchmitty
      LOL Yeah I don't think anyone really wants you to solo...

At least I try (and sometimes succeed) unlike you whos like to sit on your computer and criticize when other dont succeed. At least I gut the guts to try.

To prove what Im saying check my profile for my metal song. Dont check schmittys he doesnt have any songs on their.
      Maybe he's just too good, he doesn't want to make us all feel bad =P

Anyone up for doing the vocals for Let it Be - The Beatles

I've got all the other tracks done, but can't get a good vocal take out of my voice =(
      Quote by Monolith295
      Anyone want to try and help me make a metal version of Kashmir? It could either be the best or worst song ever. PM me if you're interested.

Haha that is the most profound thing I've heard all day.

I'll probably pass, but nevertheless, tell us what you have in mind. For instance, do you still want strings in there? Throw in some solos? List some of your ideas about something that ambitious, because that really could turn out to either blow away the masses or just suck horribly, and prospective collaborators will want to know.
      Les Claypool
      Geddy Lee
      Robert DeLeo
      Flea

Weileder

...Coincidence? I think not.
      any one fancy doing some vocals or drums for dead leaves by the white stripes.
      also if any one wanna do some old blues covers, robert johnson, john lee hooker, son house and others get back to me and leave a message.
      i cant sing for sh*t so i really need some help.
      cheers ppl
      anyone wanna do a cover of "Firestorm" by Earth Crisis? i'm a guitarist and can't do much else. i'm working on learning the bass line but if there's anyone who wants to do a downright brutal cover of this amazing song just pm me
      Quote by Fzau
      Wait.. you had sex thirty seconds ago and now you're in The Pit?
      ... you sir, are sick...

Quote by timeconsumer09
      Quote by ThatGuy177
      I can play bass.
      That's not a useless talent.
      It's just useless.

I would love to do a collab of any:
      Bloc Party Song
      Jack Johnson
      The Killers
      Pretty much any song, I know alot, so drop me a PM with anything youd like to work on. I play guitar btw, so yeah!
      anyone want to do a pennywise song?

i'm up for bro hymn!
      Quote by Fzau
      ... you sir, are sick...

Quote by timeconsumer09
      Quote by ThatGuy177
      I can play bass.
      It's just useless.

anyone interested in

killing in the name of - vocals only (guitar recorded on audacity with mp3 backing track)
      my own summer (shove it) - vocals (guitar recorded on audacity with mp3 backing track)

pm if interested
      Need a vocalist for "Sometimes" by my bloody valentine. Any help they can offer is great, I was thinking of doing a sweet acoustic version, and adding some synths in with fruityloops. I want to make something really well done and perfect. PM me.

edit: I am an accomplished guitarist btw, been playing for 5 years.

edit: A video colab would be great too.
      Quote by sashki
      A lot of pros do that: if they play a wrong note, they'll hit it again to make it look as if it's intentional. It's called "jazz", aparently.
      Last edited by mooshoepork at Apr 9, 2008,
      Anyone interested in laying down some drum tracks for me?

i got some simple songs ive been working on that wouldnt0 require much.

bright eyes

jack johnson

decemberists

few others.

pm me

also interested in a female to do vocal track on happy birthday to me- bright eyes.
      Last edited by TrigFunction at Apr 15, 2008,
      anyone who wants to add guitar/any instrument parts to my vocal cover of "i will follow you into the dark"
      PM ME!

you can hear my cover of it (vocals only) http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/petrina_678/
      Anyone who wants to add vocals to my boulevard of broken dreams cover? Just pm me. The song is in my profile for you to listen.
      CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
      and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
      Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots

I want to re-create Nirvana's MTV Unplugged performance. The entire album. Anybody up for it....
      Quote by ottoavist

i suppose there's a chance
      i'm just a litte too shallow to consider
      that maybe i've been a little more eager
      each day to wake up and take a shower
      brush my teeth and smile for the mirror
      looking for anybody who can sing- boy or girl,
      +somebody to play drums

to cover any modern rock/metal styled songs.

PM if interested.
      anyone looking to do some drum tracks for some early Floyd material

think like:
      One of these days
      Saucerful of Secrets album
      Piper album
      Check Out some of my recordings Here

"Playing scales is like a boxer skipping rope or punching a bag. It's not the thing in itself; it's preparatory to the activity"-Barney Kessel

Join Band of Gypsys
      I need a drum Track for "Them Bones" by Alice in Chains... if anyone's up for it, pm me. I use Audacity or cakewalk, btw. (Prefer Audacity).
      Quote by Guitarplaya27
      anyone want to collaborate Avenged Sevenfold?

Which Songs are you thinking of doing, and what do you need?

Oh, and I'd love to do main singing on Otherside if you're still interested.
      Last edited by Grayfox176 at Jun 12, 2008,
      I'm looking for a guitarist(with a 12 string acoustic), a drummer and possibly a bassist for a cover of "Where is my Mind" by the pixies. pm me if you want in and tell me what you use to record. I used audacity and cakewalk music creator 2 justto let ya know.
      Quote by Fzau
      ... you sir, are sick...

Quote by timeconsumer09
      Quote by ThatGuy177
      I can play bass.
      It's just useless.

If Yer Interested In Doing Vocals/bass/drums For Any Of Shinedown's Songs P.m. Me!!!
      “If it seems like you are playing around and not practicing, that's when you know you really love it.”
      -Jack Johnson

Quote by lattea
      i'm kinda gay

Quote by angusfan16
      Well damn. You caught me. I'm horribly gay.

RIP Rev
      Hi everyone i need a drum and vocal track for beat it by Fall Out Boy. If anyone can do it please PM me. PS ive already recorded the guitar and bass parts but i dont have a mic so i cant do the drum and vocals.
      Last edited by newcentury7 at Jun 17, 2008,
      hey

I wanna make a cover with some random people, we should be able to send each other our tracks and upload them into our program and add to them

then someone could do the final mix

I have cubase le i dunno if that makes a difference

anyway i kinda wanted to do a cover of killswitch engage's version of holy diver

and I wouldn't mind doing vocals

so guess a couple other guitar players bassist and drummer, and someone could offer to mix it at the end i guess
      My favorite band is Tool.

Quote by dio_dude
      despite the funny name, unknownpunkrock is the coolest 08'er.

Ibanez GRG
      Vox AD30VT
      Randall RG50TC
      Takamine C128
      Dano Wah
      Yamaha S90
      the killswitch?

Quote by dio_dude

Ibanez GRG
      Vox AD30VT
      Randall RG50TC
      Takamine C128
      Dano Wah
      Yamaha S90
      pm me your email and we'll try and set something up

Edit:

any drummers or bassists wanna get in on this?

Quote by dio_dude

Ibanez GRG
      Vox AD30VT
      Randall RG50TC
      Takamine C128
      Dano Wah
      Yamaha S90
      Last edited by unknownpunkrock at Jun 27, 2008,
      ill mix when done...not much of a metal player, though i love the song...
      Gear:

Ibanez Artcore TXD (Semihollow)
      Fender Tele
      Line 6 Spider II 2x12
      Squier P-bass
      Cubase LE
      Tascam us122l
      MXL mic

favorite band:Raconteurs/QOTSA

LOOKING FOR A GRETSCH!!!! PM ME IF YOU WANT TO SELL OR TRADE YOURS!!!!!
      would you be able to play bass on it too?

Quote by dio_dude

Ibanez GRG
      Vox AD30VT
      Randall RG50TC
      Takamine C128
      Dano Wah
      Yamaha S90
      my bass isnt with me right now...so unless i can borrow my buddies then no...but im still down for mixing
      Gear:

Ibanez Artcore TXD (Semihollow)
      Fender Tele
      Line 6 Spider II 2x12
      Squier P-bass
      Cubase LE
      Tascam us122l
      MXL mic

favorite band:Raconteurs/QOTSA

LOOKING FOR A GRETSCH!!!! PM ME IF YOU WANT TO SELL OR TRADE YOURS!!!!!