Page 5 of 10
im willing to do collaborations with some people i play guitar im not a fan off video recording though. I've got audacity and guitar tracks pro 3 . PM me.
"Like a midget at a urinal, I was going to have to stay on my toes"

"Like a blind man at an orgy, I was going to have to feel my way through"

If someone is willing to do a cover of "Nightrain" by Guns N' Roses I would.

I'd play rhythm since I can't do the lead too well. If anyones interested I would, just message me.

P.S. Im not too good at recording, I just point a mic at my AMP and record it directly to "Audacity" so it would also help if you have some knowledge on how to make a nice sounding recording.
I can do some singing if you guys want, i have a pretty good recording system and such. also if anyone can do drums I'd love it if someone would do a track for the cover of free fallin' on my profile. PM me
I'm trying to embark on a Metallica project: Covering all the albums that Cliff was on. Those were the best, IMO. I need

-Vocals
-Drums
-Lead Guitar

I can do rythym and a bit of lead. I will also do bass, I have a Rick. That's right, hail me. :P

If anyone wants to collab just drop me a PM.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
send me a PM if you want to do a"Run to the Hills" cover.
don't pay attention to my recordings, they suck.
I'm rhythm, lead is available.
Can someone lay down the drum track to Limbs by Agalloch? I already have the bass and guitar parts recorded on my profile.
Uhm, if anyone wants to do any Amon Amarth/In Flames/At The Gates/any decent melo death.. just lemme know
I see a lot of metal stuff in here..

If anyone wants to do any classic rock, anything Beatles(would be awesome), or any alternative rock hit me up.

I can do Rhythm, a good bit of lead, and some drums. I might be able to do vocals as well. Let me know.
Gear
Fender Thinline Telecaster Deluxe

1983 Aria Pro II XX Deluxe Flying V

2007 S101 EGU34

1963 Kay Vanguard

1964 Kay Vanguard

AXL Badwater SRO

Hondo Strat

1974 Acoustic(brand) 134 4x10 combo

Epiphone Valve Jr.
Anyone wanna sing on me and akack's cover of the Iron Maiden classic, 'Fear of The Dark'?

We need drums and a vocals.

Just drop me a PM if you're interested.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Im thinking about doing a cover of Three Days Grace's Riot. all i need to do is add the drums and basslines. Oh and the other guitar part. Think that would be cool? Cuz i know every lyric and i can sing to it exactly like them.
Myspace.

Quote by djmay71
it wasn't 7 days, it was 5.

and you call yourself the son of catholics

Quote by hugh20
I would keep it on my mantel piece and tell my grandchildren about the day I tried to overthrow the human race with my race of tree-men.
Imma do a cover of the Misfit's/Metallica's "Die, Die, My Darling". Imma sing and play guitar. I just need to get a cheap mic. Think that'll be cool?
Myspace.

Quote by djmay71

Quote by hugh20
I would keep it on my mantel piece and tell my grandchildren about the day I tried to overthrow the human race with my race of tree-men.
Anyone wanna do some AC/DC? I can do rhythm or bass. I'd do lead, but I only have a bass amp at the moment. Solos sound like shit through it.
Hi all,

Basically:
I'm looking for a drummer!

Ok now I got your attention, I can give you the details:
I recorded Muse's "Map of the Problematique", I played every single track myself but I can't record a drum track because, well, I don't have drums so basically I'm looking for a drummer, who can record the drums for this song over my mp3..

Anybody interested?
PM me!

Cheers
ZeG
I'm looking for a singer to sing on my Not Enough Cover. Check it out in the cover sections I made a thread.
Flap it and enjoy yourself...

Xbox Live GT = The Donkey Fly
'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08
Hey guys, im doing a cover of the Misfits' "Last Caress". I need someone to do the drums possibly? Singing maybe? Thanks and goodbye
Myspace.

Quote by djmay71

Quote by hugh20
im looking for vocals for

forsaken- dream theater
porcelain heart- opeth
nothing else matters- metallica
welcome home- coheed and cambria
love?- strapping young lad

PM me if you can help me out
Last edited by LiG 98 at Nov 13, 2008,
Anyone up for some metalcore? I was thinking "Scream, Aim, Fire!" by Bullet For My Valentine. I can do the lead and rhythm quite well, but that's all. If someone wants to put down any of the tracks (I'll give up lead if someone can do it better), pm me.

also I like to be able to do "All These Things I Hate" by BFMV, just cause my female friends would hail me for it.
Last edited by Pat_s1t at Nov 2, 2008,
Hey anyone wanna do some RHCP, Hendrix, Raconteurs or anything similar? I can do guitar and vocals.

PM me if your interested.
1 2

Little solace comes
to those who grieve
as thoughts keep drifting
as walls keep shifting
and this great blue world of ours
seems a House of Leaves

My Rig
Quote by Will Swanson
HeavyReverb = Hero of The Pit 2010.
Quote by I-Shot-Jr
You sir are my absolute hero.
I PM'ed you HeavyReverb.
Quote by Ichimaru
I've always wanted to meet a really hot readhead so that I could tell her name is Moses and I'm here to see the burning bush.
hi if anyone needs drums, i can do them on fl studios and send you the mp3.

As long as there is an accurate guitar pro file.

Just Pm me if you need them.

Also i will happyily do most thrash or death metal songs Rhythm guitar as long as the tuning is not lower than d standard. (Especially Metallica)
No Emotion...Death Is All I Need
Quote by inflames130
hi if anyone needs drums, i can do them on fl studios and send you the mp3.

As long as there is an accurate guitar pro file.

Just Pm me if you need them.

Also i will happyily do most thrash or death metal songs Rhythm guitar as long as the tuning is not lower than d standard. (Especially Metallica)

How good do they sound? Would you consider it for my band? We use GP drums, and they suck
Actually attempting a cover of Muse's Stockholm Syndrome or any other Muse songs as long as anyone else can do the drums / Bass. I can do any muse song on guitar. I have a Matt influence, and some of presets and stuff, so i got a good lead sound for it. and if anyone can do great vox thats good too
Hey, if anyone needs some rhythm guitar as low as drop A, just give me a PM. I can do alot of Thrash, Metalcore and Death. I can also do some realistic drums in FL Studio if you need them done as well. I may not be able to reply very quickly because I cant always get acess to the internet. I'll be posting some samples of my playing on my profile soon, you can check out my songs but they arent to my full ability so please dont judge my playing on them.
Check my profile...
Hey I am looking for someone to record vocals on a cover version of Shut Me Out by Aidan Hawken . I am going to record the guitar for it but its gona be a bit more rock than the original, so when ive done that (by tonight) is anyone interested in singing it??
Anyone wanna do a BTBAM Cover project?
I know the lead guitar parts to Selkies and most of Colors.

I can also play/learn the guitar and drum parts to a lot of songs, if anyone wants to collaborate.

Is this the only thread where you can post collab ideas? Or can you make a new thread.
Hey guys. I'm looking for someone who is able to record drums for acoustic covers of songs. Think along the lines of Aaron Lewis, Foo Fighters, Goo Goo Dolls, mid-90's style stuff, Soul Asylum, Stone Temple Pilots, Collective Soul, even some 80's ballads, Warrant, Slaughter, Skid Row, Steelheart, etc.

Let me know.

I'd also like to find someone who's good at these types of vocals too... as I don't have the best voice but I can do backing if needed.

Thanks! Check out my profile for more info.
If anyone can do clean/harsh vocals for a cover of Ensiferum - One More Magic Potion, let me know.
Quote by sam b
Uhm, if anyone wants to do any Amon Amarth/In Flames/At The Gates/any decent melo death.. just lemme know

*raises hand

Oh wait, we tried that before, but we got stuck at choosing the song.
anyone want to do a take of "roots bloody roots"?
Quote by Fzau
Wait.. you had sex thirty seconds ago and now you're in The Pit?
... you sir, are sick...

Quote by timeconsumer09
Quote by ThatGuy177
I can play bass.
That's not a useless talent.
It's just useless.

If anyone AT ALL needs a tool guitarist PLEASE come to me. I make sure to get the most accurate tabs possible.

I'd love to do a collaborate on lateralus, vicarious, parabol/a, third eye even.
Pain is an illusion.
Schecter Hellraiser C-1 w/ Seymour Duncan JB/Jazz Combo
Pitchblack | Bad Horsie 2 | DS-1 | BF-2 | ISP Decimator | DD6
YouTube Channel
Hey im looking for someone to lay down a vocal track for the acoustic version of The Kill by 30 Seconds To Mars.

If your interested PM me.
"Are you thinking what Im thinking?"
"I dont know are you thinking holy shit, holy shit a swordfish almost went through my head, if so yes."

Get Smart
Quote by Instrumetal
I'd be interested.

Me too... That'd be boss if we all could make it work
LOL@UR GERE!!!1 HURRZ MINE!
Customized Gibson Explorer (Alternative 8)
LTD mp-600
Charvel/Esp hybrid (Alnico 2 pro)
Line 6 Pod X3 Live

Coming Soon: EngL StH Limited Edition
Quote by Mattylightning
anyone want to do a take of "roots bloody roots"?

PM me, I'll do it up with you.
LOL@UR GERE!!!1 HURRZ MINE!
Customized Gibson Explorer (Alternative 8)
LTD mp-600
Charvel/Esp hybrid (Alnico 2 pro)
Line 6 Pod X3 Live

Coming Soon: EngL StH Limited Edition
Anyone wants so sing for my slither cover by velvet revolver? Click my profile to listen to the track then PM me.
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots

anyone up for these jams to cover..? please let me know

new found glory - all downhill from here

sum 41 - in too deep

avenged sevenfold - beast and the harlot

green day - American idiot

rufio - above me
Quote by GibsonSG69
anyone up for these jams to cover..? please let me know

new found glory - all downhill from here

sum 41 - in too deep

avenged sevenfold - beast and the harlot

green day - American idiot

rufio - above me

I would totally do that song
Quote by bass-boy-garith
Quote by guitarhero_764
I guess I'm kind of like a hippie. I'm anti-war, do drugs, and like communism.
Your not a hippie, just a ****ing moron.