I'm getting a wah pedal in about a month, and so far I've seen many but the ones I like the best are the Ibanez WD7 Weeping Demon and the Vox 847. Just wondering, which one do you think is the best? And if you know of a better one, let me know. Thanks
Look!

Learn how to spell, grammar is your friend

Member #11 of the Les Paul owners club, pm Waterboy799 to join.

Blues player of the Laney Cult
I think the Ibanez is more of a Metal wah, and the Vox is more of a classic rock wah, and they both do what they're disigned to do well. It's really up to personal preferece and what type of music you wan to play.
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
What about the classic, JD Cry baby?
I like my baby :-)
Do not worry if you have built your castles in the air. They are where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.
- Thoreau

Ibanez Ex-370 For Sale!
hey, im going to guitar center this sunday to get a wah pedal 4 my b-day. my parents dont got alot of money, so i was wondering if there was a big quality difference between the morley classic wah (which is ten bucks cheaper) and the dunlop original crybaby. somebody compare those 4 me.
my band

ESP LTD Viper 400
Ibanez RG4EXQM1
Squier Fat Strat

Peavey EVH 5150
Peavey XXX Head
Roland Cube 30
Carvin 4x12 Cab
B-52 4x12 Cab

Boss GE-7
Boss NS-2
EH Big Muff Pi (Russian)
nvm, i decided to go w/ the dunlop original crybaby cause it has a power supply.
my band

ESP LTD Viper 400
Ibanez RG4EXQM1
Squier Fat Strat

Peavey EVH 5150
Peavey XXX Head
Roland Cube 30
Carvin 4x12 Cab
B-52 4x12 Cab

Boss GE-7
Boss NS-2
EH Big Muff Pi (Russian)
Quote by 2112swartz
nvm, i decided to go w/ the dunlop original crybaby cause it has a power supply.

That's the better choice.
The Dunlop GCB 959 or something is quite good, it has a boost and adjustable frequency (used by satch)
i got a crybaby. i thought it was okay at first, but i cut off the rubber stopper things and adjusted the range to make it higher. nothing too fancy really, but i like it a whole lot more now.
PM me for
Out of the Vox wah pedal and Ibanez, I prefer the Vox. But then also like other people hav said, Jim Dunlop Cry Baby is also a very good pedal to own!
This is my signature

I can't think of a decent sig!
look at some morleys i like them better then the vox tbh
Jackson DXMG- upgraded pups 81 85 emg set
Schecter Omen 6
XXX 60w Tube Combo
Digitech GNX3
Boss MD-2
Quote by Aetius
The Dunlop GCB 959 or something is quite good, it has a boost and adjustable frequency (used by satch)

535Q?
Member #10 Of The Black Tooth Grin: Dimebag Memorial Club. PM Narmi To Join
the ibanez weeping demon wah is great and very versatile...it's the best wah i've ever played
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL

Quote by insideac
.....If Fender DID buy out Jackson, Im quitting guitar and music. Would hate to see the same model of a jackson, the Jackocaster, sold every year with little or no change.
Quote by ride.the.cliche
What about the classic, JD Cry baby?
I like my baby :-)

yes the crybaby owns. i also have a vox, which is quite good. hooking them up in series is fun