Have you ever seen The Decline of Western Civilization? What do you think of it?

I haven't seen it yet, but I really want to. I've seen a couple of clips of the Circle Jerks', Black Flag's, and X's performances from it, but I want to see the entire movie and all the interviews and stuff.
I have seen it either,I've been looking everywhere for it but i cant find it,I really wanna see it.
It's supposed to come out on DVD eventually, but Penelope is taking her time.
Dude, I've been saying this for years, if anyone wants to see it send me a blank tape and I'll make you a copy. It's allright, but worth seeing.

David Hale
1504 Olive Drive
Huntsville, AL 35801

There's a couple of bootlegs on DVD out there though. Real hard to find. Go to a good punk rock record store, they should be able to point you to one.
HELP ME I'M TRAPPED IN A HUMAN BODY!
Quote by hardrock1315
If it does come out on DVD, I'll be on that **** like Tom "Pig Champion" Roberts on a cheeseburger.

I own it on DVD...

It's not an official release, though... there's no menu screen and no label on the disc. It's obviously a bootleg.. but I own it anyways.
If you're into the Germs, you will absolutely want to see it. It's way skewed towards the more outrageous stuff that went on, but it's still great.
The record store I go to, Skinnies Records, always has it on bootleg, but I never have money when I remember it's there.
Quote by MattTheArsonist
The record store I go to, Skinnies Records, always has it on bootleg, but I never have money when I remember it's there.

Yeah, that's where I got it.. it's a little pricey, but what are ya gonna do? I think it's worth it.
I downloaded it for free off some torrent site. Its a huge file but if you have enough space on your computer you should look for it. Its really good you should definately get it some how.
I downloaded half of it, I don't know if it was the whole file or what. It's up until the end of the Germs clip I think. It's great.

Has anyone seen the third one? I think it is about the crust scene.
I really want to see the third one but I haven't found it anywhere. I heard it was about the lives of a bunch punks living on the street.