OD-9 owns i think its better its a little more rigid while the 808 is a tad bit smoother i dont think you can get them at guitar center check the website and find the dealer closest to you
Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - pm gpderek09 to join
I personally like the OD808 a little better, I thought it was a little more transparent set like a clean booster. I like to use it with my gain channels to "tighten" everything up and give it a little edge. The OD9 seemed to have a little more gain to me, and had more of it's own sound. I like using that on a clean channel, or to boost a gain channel that's lacking. Both are great pedals IMO however.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
od808 pwns the 9, IMO.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
A little off topic, but do you know where I can find these pedals in the UK?

Cheers

Jimbob78
Quote by Skraeling86
That's a lot of booze. Frankly, I'm impressed. You're of a stronger timber than the average man, jimbob! Hail you.

Quote by Bubban
Yes you should go to a doctor, fucking moron. We can't do anything about your hemorrhoid.

Quote by jimbob78
A little off topic, but do you know where I can find these pedals in the UK?

Cheers

Jimbob78

if you're in London, some of the shops in Denmark street have them. I think Charlie Chandler has them too. Sounds great in the North West has them too. I'm sure other places have them too...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
bastards at maxon.....

i sent them my email request for dealers, and it hasnt come in for a week.
if you in the uk there on ebay all the time. If you wanna try em out thats a different story. . . . . . .
Quote by Supern00b
bastards at maxon.....

i sent them my email request for dealers, and it hasnt come in for a week.

Dealers