Page 1 of 2
Hey guys,

Just wondering what all of your favorite metallica songs are. Personally, mine is The Unforgiven, closely followed by Nothing Else Matters.
...And Search Button For All
Quote by madbasslover
you've just received the first official Madbasslover's Seal of Asskickery.

Cas Appreciator #4. PM Skeptopotamus to Appreciate.

Private Donut of the Red VS Blue Club. pm fret13 to join
I love that one........what's it called?.......oh yah......the METALLICA ONLY THREAD!!!!

Live life stronger than death.
Zakk Wylde

True knowledge is knowing that you know nothing.
Socrates

You can be a king or a street sweeper, but everybody dances with the Grim Reaper.
Robert Alton Harris

R.I.P.
Rhoads, Vaughan, Burton
i made a thread like this once

thread starter i suggest you run
Fighting for peace, is like screwing for virginity

Screw you Waldo, go find yourself!!!!
Haha ^2x, my bad...........the ONLY METALLICA THREAD!!!!

Live life stronger than death.
Zakk Wylde

True knowledge is knowing that you know nothing.
Socrates

You can be a king or a street sweeper, but everybody dances with the Grim Reaper.
Robert Alton Harris

R.I.P.
Rhoads, Vaughan, Burton
i really like the song 'metallica only thread', except kirk uses way too much ****ing wah in the solo (not surprising though)
Oh god, the search button...I know it's scary, and I know existing threads are frightening to n00bs...but dumbass...go to the Metallica Only thread. And don't come out.
-Mike
St. Search Button
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
Quote by Rakoro
i really like the song 'metallica only thread', except kirk uses way too much ****ing wah in the solo (not surprising though)

Yea the solo gets a little wanky, but I still thoroughly enjoy it most of the time, the riffs are pretty kickass in it.
Quote by hepzibahbaptist
Yeah listen to Apoc. He knows what he's talking about.

Quote by hepzibahbaptist
I figured you were going to sig that. And this if you have any sense of humor what so ever.

Founder of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM me or altronataku to join
I prefer the song "Of Search and Thread" Mostly because kirk is known to plug two wah pedals together, stand on them, and wank back and forth on stage for their live performance.
*waits for thread to get deleted*
Fighting for peace, is like screwing for virginity

Screw you Waldo, go find yourself!!!!
Quote by xxgenocide98xx
I prefer the song "Of Search and Thread" Mostly because kirk is known to plug two wah pedals together, stand on them, and wank back and forth on stage for their live performance.

haha
Quote by hepzibahbaptist
Yeah listen to Apoc. He knows what he's talking about.

Quote by hepzibahbaptist
I figured you were going to sig that. And this if you have any sense of humor what so ever.

Founder of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM me or altronataku to join
ride the search button
Do Unto Others As They Have Done To You,
But What The Hell Is This World Coming To?
Blow The Universe Into Nothingness,
Nuclear Warfare Shall Lay Us To Rest!

METALLICA - FIGHT FIRE WITH FIRE
Search Button FTW

Quote by trev913
RHCPhysco for the win.

Quote by rmr024
poop? i put it in a blender from time to time

Member of the We Have Better Taste Than You club
PM DorkusMalorkus with a list of your favorite bands to join.
Frantic-search-search-search-search-search-button! Frantic-search-search-search-search-search-button!!!!12332323!!!@1~!
Search and Destroy

Everyone said stupid things like "my favorite is *insert a metallica song with the word search or metallica only thread in the title*" when all you had to do was say Search and Destroy

As in use the Search button asshole, now destroy this thread.

Waiting for a delete...
-Mike
I like "For Whom The Bell Tolls". I believe that and "Enter Sandman" are 2 of their most recognizable songs.
Last edited by Riffomatic_5000 at Aug 11, 2006,
Alright, everyone needs to stop fucking posting in this thread after this because all it's doing is disrupting the forum.

the~unforgiven, Please delete this thread. The members that spend most of their time in this forum seem to have no lives and apperently LIVE for flaming people.
How can we separate fact from fiction in a world where we are desensitized by our own minds?
Quote by the~unforgiven
thankyou, finally something contributing to the thread

Go to the motherfuckin' ONLY Metallica thread and delete this one. Are you retarded?
^Tony, he's a fucking moron.

Why are there so many ignorant people on this forum?
How can we separate fact from fiction in a world where we are desensitized by our own minds?
sigh.

Guys, stop posting in this thread, come on. Stop feeding it.

& to the post above me, I already tried that. He didn't listen.
Page 1 of 2