hey guys i have an epiphone les paul standard plus and i was just wondering if anyone knows what strings come stock with it and what kind of humbuckers are on it?
Quote by guitarsolo_17
dude......why in the name of the lord did you get an lp?

Because he wanted one
Well they come with Alnico classic humbuckers stock which are better compared to the previous stock humbuckers. Still you should consider changing them if need be.

As for strings I don't think it matters you can put any set you want after buying the guitar. I've never heard of they're being stock strings.
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
k well i want to get heavier strings than what come on it and replace the humbuckers im going for a rock sound any recomendations?
Quote by zeppelinpage4
Well they come with Alnico classic humbuckers stock which are better compared to the previous stock humbuckers. Still you should consider changing them if need be.

As for strings I don't think it matters you can put any set you want after buying the guitar. I've never heard of they're being stock strings.

The Standard Plain Top comes with Alnico Classics, I'm pretty sure the Standard Plus doesn't, but I might be wrong.

For rock, a SD JB would be a pretty good choice. Or I've heard good things about the SH-6.