i have an epi lp standard plus and i am looking to upgrade the hunmuckers but have no clue what to buy i am looking for somthing that will be good for rock

any sugestions?
dude, les pauls come with humbuckers

if you want to upgrade your humbuckers then the best pickup brands are EMG and Seymour Duncan

humbuckers are all for rock, they they give a fat, thick sound
CTHC
Uhh, Seymore's or Dimarzios are good. EMG are very high output, you probably don't need them for rock.
- FJ

Quote by Landover Baptist Church
If you find [balloons in his bedroom], it is a sign that Satan may have taken your child by the hand and skipped off together to see the movie, Up without your knowledge.

Seymour Duncan JB/'59 is what i reccomend.
Quote by Gaz_m2k5
Now when people say "Congratulations, I heard you just had a baby" you can say "Thanks! It was delicious."

/#1 reason for having a kid.

PSN: YosemiteSam13
get the alinco 2 humbuckers by Seymour Duncan - they are what slash uses in all of his les pauls(good for rock)
The 60s are gone, dope will never be as cheap, sex never as free, and the rock and roll never as great.
Id sugest a Duncan Distortion over a JB, its too trebly taking away the warm qualities of a mahogany guitar. The JB in my Hamer will be ripped out and destroyed soon for a Duncan Distortion.