Epiphone C-40 willie nelson signature
Squier Strat
Some beat up acoustic from '68

Amps:
Vox Ad50vt
Crate xt15r

Effects:
Vox Clyde McCoy Wah
yes i do i have ADD but i dont have any stuff for it yet,im getting it in a week,maybe i will be able to then
Quote by Moooooooooooooo
yes i do i have ADD but i dont have any stuff for it yet,im getting it in a week,maybe i will be able to then

Don't take that stupid ****, it won't help. I'm telling you, you just need to find it within you to do it.
FREE THINKERS ARE DANGEROUS
Quote by Moooooooooooooo
i always learn main riffs or intros to songs,but i can never seem to complete a whole song,HELP ME!!!!

Ive got the exact problem, i thought it was just me! Lol, i think it would help if you got with a band with your mates or something then get some songs going, maybe that would give you a kickstart. Cause that's what i really wanna do.
Find a friend or two and jam with them, decide on a song to jam to in a week or so, that will give you the motivation to complete songs. Hope this is helpful.
Just find a song that is short or simple. A simple main riff or chords and a chorus that go back and forth.
you suddenly feel like you have fever (you don't, you just feell warm) and start to heavily sweat? Well, the problem is you need to get a new inspiration, listen to other stuff, and look at lotta vids about pro guitarists or something
Quote by Moooooooooooooo

Once you get your drugs those should help. Its hard to focus without your drugs.
George W. Bush for President 2012

We can do it if we work together!