oh god... 200 pages I predict

A Les Paul isn't better than a strat. It's like comparing apples and oranges.
well if its a squire than maybe idk? THE SOUND!!!
The 60s are gone, dope will never be as cheap, sex never as free, and the rock and roll never as great.
i'd def. have to say sound even my fender strat doesnt really sound very good....
*Gibson SG
*Fender Strat
*B.C. Rich NJ Series Mocking Bird

*Ibanez PF series acoustic
*Ibanez AE 30
No, just no. A les paul beats a squire strat any day. And the fender american strat for that matter. Single-coils blow IMO.
-Tox

ಠ_ಠ
WHOT?
i likw both i got a gibson sg and a fender stratocaster and to be honest i love them both
Quote by ihatemetal
Fallout boy with Tom Delonge on vocals would be the ultimate supergroup

you my friend, are an idiot
Quote by toxicity33
No, just no. A les paul beats a squire strat any day. And the fender american strat for that matter. Single-coils blow IMO.

It's your opinion, the fact is they are apples and oranges, it's like saying which is better, a porshe or Office Max?
how many times have we seen this kind of thread before.................
Agile AL-3000 Cherry Sunburst
Fender American Strat HSS
1981 Yamaha FG-335II
Crate V1512 (USA made)
Fender Frontman 15R
Dunlop Crybaby Slash Wah
MXR EVH Phase 90
Ibanez TS9 w/ Keeley Baked Mod
Boss SD-1
Boss DD-3
A Squier is almost always associated with cheaply made and cheap parts. I don't think that a Les Paul is better than a Strat. I don't believe that a Strat is better than a Les Paul. I think it's a matter of taste and music style. Look at how many top artists play either one.
Quote by Schecter1277
It's your opinion, the fact is they are apples and oranges, it's like saying which is better, a porshe or Office Max?

the porshe
Quote by ihatemetal
Fallout boy with Tom Delonge on vocals would be the ultimate supergroup

you my friend, are an idiot
Quote by Schecter1277

schecter1277 you are my hero
If it's a Squier, most things are better, including a cigar box with a piece of wood taped to it.

No, just no. Be gone, foul forum of ubiquity!
Quote by Fargalas
If it's a Squier, most things are better, including a cigar box with a piece of wood taped to it.

No, just no. Be gone, foul forum of ubiquity!

LOl! Sigged!
-Tox

ಠ_ಠ
WHOT?