its pretty expensive

isn't it just a classic in a different colour and with different pickups?
Quote by Duff_McGee
Masturbate. A lot. Seriously.

<----This is a man
if its that fucckn expensive it better be good
Quote by ihatemetal
Fallout boy with Tom Delonge on vocals would be the ultimate supergroup

you my friend, are an idiot
its basically a standard with the SD alnico pickups slash used in a tobacoo burst, i havnt played one but i assume that it couldnt sound bad
Quote by dertjoe
its basically a standard with the SD alnico pickups slash used in a tobacoo burst, i havnt played one but i assume that it couldnt sound bad

You, my friend, have no clue what you are doing

It is a LOT better than a standard. The wood quality will get you so much farther. With a standard, even with the same pups, you wouldnt be able to sound like slash. With the slash custom guitar, you can sound just like slash - it gives you a better tone, more push, more sustain, more everything..

But I don't think it is worth the money unless you are rich or trying to be famous
it also comes with a fishman pickup in the bridge
Epiphone LP Classic, LP Tribute+
Fender MIM Strat
Fender Blues Junior
Marshall Class 5 Head, 1960a Cabinet
Carvin G412T
Fulltone OCD
Boss DS-1, SD-1 & DM-2
EHX Metal Muff
Dunlop Crybaby
Danelectro Fab Chorus
Digitech Whammy
I don't think it's worth it. I played one, it's basically just a Custom with Piezo pickups and Alnico II's. It would be cheaper to just get a regular LP Custom, and add pickups to taste.
the wood quality will be a little better. But consider this: when Slash was at his best, was HE using a Slash signature LP, probably not....
Why did Pat Metheney cross the road? He didn't, his hair got in the way
--
Member #1 of Ibanez > You club. PM me to join
yeah you should have got his older one, like from the late 80's early 90's
Quote by Duff_McGee
Masturbate. A lot. Seriously.

<----This is a man
But today is 2006.... -.-
[img]http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/9672/stevevaisigver24vf.jpg[/img]
Just an influence.
Quote by shorter_rocker
You, my friend, have no clue what you are doing

It is a LOT better than a standard. The wood quality will get you so much farther. With a standard, even with the same pups, you wouldnt be able to sound like slash. With the slash custom guitar, you can sound just like slash - it gives you a better tone, more push, more sustain, more everything..

But I don't think it is worth the money unless you are rich or trying to be famous

NO thats a retarded comment any Decent Les Paul with Low Output pickups can do Slashs tone very well his tone is in his amp you Need a Jubilee to get his tone as long as its a mahogany guitar with low out put pick ups it will do it amazing.

Thread Starter they Made a LP CLassic a Couple Years ago in Tobacco burst I say try and Find one on Ebay then put Alnicos in it alot cheaper way of getting Slashs look.

Or do it old style and get a Honey Burst Standard i think it looks alot better anyways IMO
Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - pm gpderek09 to join