Well, I heard Nymphetamine by CoF and found out that Liv Kristine sung the guest vocals and that she used to sing for Theatre of Tragedy. So I downloaded A Hamlet for a Slothful Vassal, and I love it. So, for anyone who likes them, what else do you recommend I listen to by them?
I don't know alot about theatre of tragedy but if you like symphonic metal, doom metal, gothic metal etc, I'd say check out:

Nightwish, After Forever, Epica, The Sins of thy Beloved, Sirenia, and Lacuna Coil.
Quote by Mudvayne_4_Life
Well, I heard Nymphetamine by CoF and found out that Liv Kristine sung the guest vocals and that she used to sing for Theatre of Tragedy. So I downloaded A Hamlet for a Slothful Vassal, and I love it. So, for anyone who likes them, what else do you recommend I listen to by them?

I've only heard one song by them - lorelei. And to be honest - its not that bad, and I hate the vocals in bands like this!

Dan
Gear List;

Laney VH100R with Matching Cab
Ibanez RGT42FM
Schecter C-1+
BC Rich Neck Thru Warlock
ISP Noise Decimator
Ibanez TS9
Quote by uuuuhhhhhhhh
they "were" decent back when they were metal. Now they are ****.

Rose for the dead (i think thats the title, been a while since I've listened to them, maybe 5 years now lol) > You.

yeah, ive read that after their 3rd album they got all industrial. ive heard one of those songs, and it is crap.

how ironic, i picked a song at random off of limewire and im downloading that song now.
Everything up to and including 'Velvet Darkness they Fear' is amazing, after that they just got weird
2006 AND 2007 Ultimate Guitar Best Vocalist

Quote by Magero
Jack - 3:54 AM
I will smoke, and eat and watch Futurama in your honour
Quote by Spynal
Everything up to and including 'Velvet Darkness they Fear' is amazing, after that they just got weird

Agreed. Great band, hot frontwomen... What else is needed in the music industry?
Quote by zachbino57
CSguitarvocal is correct as usual, pepsi tastes much better out of a can.

Quote by TWISTEDFender
And CSguitarvocal for teh win.
i haven't heard much at all, but what I did was very good.
Read my post. Not this.
If you like Liv Kristine, check out Leaves' Eyes
Member #10 Of The Black Tooth Grin: Dimebag Memorial Club. PM Narmi To Join
ToT are/were ace. A Distance There Is has got to be one of the most powerfuly beautiful songs in metal.
Quote by GNR4EVER
If you like Liv Kristine, check out Leaves' Eyes
Meh, I never found them to be as good.
La mayyitan ma qadirun yatabaqqa sarmadi
Fa idha yaji' al-shudhdhadh fa-l-maut qad yantahi

Raptoral judgement upon all our sins
This placid island of ignorance
Quote by chylde_of_fire
ToT are/were ace. A Distance There Is has got to be one of the most powerfuly beautiful songs in metal.
Meh, I never found them to be as good.

I think they're awesome, but I've never heard much ToT to compare it to. Liv is an excellent vocalist
Member #10 Of The Black Tooth Grin: Dimebag Memorial Club. PM Narmi To Join
Leaves' Eyes is a completely different beast, as is Liv' solo album. Both are good though.
2006 AND 2007 Ultimate Guitar Best Vocalist

Quote by Magero
Jack - 3:54 AM
I will smoke, and eat and watch Futurama in your honour
Very good from what I've heard, but I haven't heard all that much.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.