I am getting this weird greenish stain down near where the neck connects to the body. Is this normal? Is there anyway to get rid of it?
you got abducted by aliens and one gave you a hicky. Close your window at night from now on
Quote by TheHeartbreaker
Do black people attract more dust too?
ur guitar has probably been exposed to a lot of humidity, and u probably got some mold on it, i dont know how to get rid of it. keep it in a dry well ventilated room, and keep it in its case more.
Quote by porchmonkey4lif
ur guitar has probably been exposed to a lot of humidity, and u probably got some mold on it, i dont know how to get rid of it. keep it in a dry well ventilated room, and keep it in its case more.

no. it's on me, not my guitar
im sorry...but a greenish area pn the body is the first sign of oral herpes...

Watch what you let suck on ur neck next time....

lol
Some guitar polish works well.
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
you could try guitar polish/cleaner but i highly doubt that it would be able to remove away the mold. btw what guitar was this on? and what wood was the neck made from?
i think its on his neck like not on his guitar but on his body
Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - pm gpderek09 to join
i have this too...its like from abrasion from where your hand moves....dunno how to gte rid of it ...
Why did Pat Metheney cross the road? He didn't, his hair got in the way
--
Member #1 of Ibanez > You club. PM me to join
what type of wood?

sometimes its the lacquer, clear coat they use. use discolors it.

u can try sanding the neck and recoating it. but something like that, is delicate work and should be looked into before tried.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Quote by heaven's gate
no. it's on me, not my guitar

Take a shower, if that doesn't work then go to a doctor
Member #10 Of The Black Tooth Grin: Dimebag Memorial Club. PM Narmi To Join