I just bought a Washburn WI14 online. idk much about washburn.. did i just make a stupid choice? or am i okay?
I got a wi16 i like it it plays easier than a 1200 dollar strat if you set the action right its got a nice neck
Quote by imnotcommunist
lets make an emo song!!
first play same 2 power chords over and over
have a breakdown every 10 seconds
cry and whimper
dont forget the hair over one eye
and the depressing lyrics on how your teddy bear died!
....how long have u been playing...what do u play...it's just a beginners guitar...
Quote by Metal-X
But last time I cranked my amp up. A small bird flew by at the same time I did a pinch harmonic.... and it exploded....

Too Late
You just ordered a great guitar. I love mine.

I honestly haven't found a better playing or sounding guitar for under $300.
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic
Marshall MG100HDFXR Special Edition
Marshall MG412AR Special Edition

Quote by Danno13
^Xenn is my favorite MG owner EVAR.

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
Not a bad choice, dont know much abouot washburn, but many people seem to have that guitar, well done for making a correct choice without consulting UG, you will now become a superhero...
Why did Pat Metheney cross the road? He didn't, his hair got in the way
--
Member #1 of Ibanez > You club. PM me to join
im not that good so its fine if its considerd a begginer guitar, iv been using my frends WI64DL, obviously a better guitar than the WI14, but i cant afford nething like that, i wouldnt anyways, i only know so much, im still a very limited player, so i dont need a 400-500$ guitar. yet. lol.
Quote by J.MitMetallica
Not a bad choice, dont know much abouot washburn, but many people seem to have that guitar, well done for making a correct choice without consulting UG, you will now become a superhero...

ive bought all my guitars without UG's help. i have an XB925 arriving on monday (washburn USA bass.)

congrats on your idol purchase. i have 3 washburns, and another on the way. great guitars, even better price
Recognised by the Official Who To Listen To List 2012

Quote by steven seagull
You don't argue with tubadude on Washburn-related matters, he flosses with the G string from a set of 0.12's y'know....and it's WOUND!