is their sound appropriate for this forum? I'm not sure if they fit in the emo category however. but if they do, whats your guys opinions on them? i think they're pretty good, i would def reccomend them. Kind of remind me of AFI.. but thats just me
they're good.

I dont know if they're Emo, but they're good none the less.

I love their singers voice, and his scream. Good stuf..
And if ever You come near, I will hold up high a mirror.
Lord, I could never show you anything as beautiful as You.
The only song I've heard by them is "The Kill", but its pretty sweet. I should probably go check them out.
Yeah, I just listened to them the otherday because... well, because Jared Leto is in it and Requiem For A Dream and My So-Called Life kick ass.

But yeah, they're coolpop, I still haven't listened to their debut.
Because light strikes a deal with each coming night.
*screams like a gril* Ohmigosh Jared Leto! He's like the bestest actor and an amazing singer.

In all seriousness, they are a pretty good band, nothing like super, but still a good listen too. My favourite songs are "Saviour" and "The Story.
I've heard a few of their songs. they're good but i doubt i'd ever go out and buy any of their records.
yeah, they wouldn't go here but they're a decent band nontheless and Jared Leto was awesome in Reqieum
Quote by trev913
RHCPhysco for the win.

Quote by rmr024
poop? i put it in a blender from time to time

Member of the We Have Better Taste Than You club
PM DorkusMalorkus with a list of your favorite bands to join.
I saw them live at Lollapalooza. Their show is so planned out it'd be impossible to get into if you've ever seen another band play (pre-planned intro -> song -> dispensing popsicles -> song -> climbing catwalk and then going down slowly. I couldn't take it at that point. I left.)

I also thought the music was wonderously bad. But maybe that's just me and my friends.
Quote by casualty01
the RIAA can't shut us down, interpol can't shut us down. the U.S. gov't can't shut us down and CERTAINLY not YOU can shut us down.

BA in Music theory
MusicMan Bongo, SUB -> Orange Terror 1000 stack

Quote by waterproofpie
it's a UtBDan sandwich. Awwww yeah!