Anybody know anything about this amp. I like to play classic rock, Led Zeppelin, Clapton, Cream, Beatles, etc. Just wondering if anybody had anything to say about the amp and/ or would it be a good fit for me.
The deville is a pretty loud amp, it will be difficult to dial in a low enough tone to play in your bedroom. Also, the Peavey Classic 50 is a lot like the deville. And in some ways, better. Its cheaper, you may want to check it out as well. They are both pretty good amps that would suit you pretty well.
Quote by TrigFunction
The deville is a pretty loud amp, it will be difficult to dial in a low enough tone to play in your bedroom. Also, the Peavey Classic 50 is a lot like the deville. And in some ways, better. Its cheaper, you may want to check it out as well. They are both pretty good amps that would suit you pretty well.

i agree with everything up the were he said its better..lol...

my only complaint that its very loud...its even hard to dial in wen im at practice..i get complaints that im too loud..lol...and i have the clean at 2/12..lol...
Fender CIJ Mustang
Fender Jagstang
Fender MIM Custom Telecaster
Fender MIM Strat
Peavey Classic 50 2x12
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Fender PT-100 Tuner
Boss SD-1
EH Small Clone
Vox Wah
Digitech Digidelay
It's an awesome amp. I just got a used 1995 2x12 the other day, and it's great for bluesy stuff. Hence the name I guess. I use Visual Sounds overdrives with my amp, and I can get good tones at low volumes. A bit too loud for the bedroom, yes, but otherwise, It's fantastic.
Fender Special Edition Koa Strat
Epiphone Les Paul Classic
Visual Sound Jeckyll & Hyde Overdrive
Fender Blues DeVille 2x12
You might want to try the Traynor YCV80Q which is a 4x10. I think it's about the same price as the Fender, but the drive channel is a lot better. Also, it's got settings for both channels, and a lot more options than the Deville.