I like the music, but you were right about the vocals, they're off. Hey if you get a chance, could you send me the tab you used for this? I used to be a huge Aqua fan back in the day haha.
We Rock With Our Cocks Out: UG Naked Club FTW!!

Quote by HeavenlyVirus
how many George Bushs does it take to fix the economy? -1
here's the leads

E|---15-----15-----15-----18-----16-----16-----16-----16-18-19-20-----------------------|
B|-------13-----13-----13-----13-----18-----18-----16-----------------------------------|
G|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
D|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
A|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
E|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

E|---15-----15-----15-----18-----16-----16-----16-------------------------------|
B|-------13-----13-----13-----13-----18-----18-----16-18-13-------------------|
G|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
D|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
A|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
E|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

and the rythym plays these:

E|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
B|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
G|---5-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
D|---5----3------6-------------------------------------------------------------------------|
A|---3----3------6-------------------------------------------------------------------------|
E|--------1------4--------------------------------------------------------------------------|

B|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
G|---5-------3---8------5-----3-------------------------------------------------------|
D|---5---3---3---8------5--3--3---5----------------------------------------------------|
A|---3---3---1---6------3--3--1---5-----------------------------------------------------|
E|-------1-----------------1------3---------------------------------------------------|
Last edited by Gas Hole at Aug 11, 2006,
Thank you, good stuff, I think if you guys just redid the vocals and took time to do it you'd sound much better. Also, did you guys have a real drummer or a drum machine on that?
We Rock With Our Cocks Out: UG Naked Club FTW!!

Quote by HeavenlyVirus
how many George Bushs does it take to fix the economy? -1
everything besides the guitar and vocals i made with fruityloops

yeah i would spend a bit more time with the vocals but we are working on some new songs right now so were putting our time into that

thanks for the crit