bound by fire

there are times to live and to learn,
but now the world has changed and it's turned
and time and space stop moving along now
what's the worst someone's done to you?
how can you take it, and let yourself grow?

take care, before it haunts you everyday
show them all, you can make it go away
because it hurts so bad
to be informed, your services are no longer needed

i'm calling out for all to hear
within yourself, what do you fear?
spreading like a wildfire
everybody knows it
and you refuse to own it
destroy it, it'll do you good

when it's all said and done
this oppurtunity doesn't come very often
to mold the ways you think and live
a standard that is ultimately good
and takes you places you never thought you could

-NG
Quote by Zeppelin08
Yea I feel the same way too, I try to be good because I burn very easly so I wouldn't last long in Hell, unless they have sunblock there.

Quote by excalibur672
You're more desprate than a man paying for a hooker on credit.
cool cool....sometimes i didnt get the way you were rhymin it, i think it affected the flow, but the poem is interestin anyway
see my stuff
i was kinda going for a not-so-normal kinda rhyme scheme...first two lines rhyme...the rest, not so much.
Quote by Zeppelin08
Yea I feel the same way too, I try to be good because I burn very easly so I wouldn't last long in Hell, unless they have sunblock there.

Quote by excalibur672
You're more desprate than a man paying for a hooker on credit.
Pretty cool song. In the first stanza I noticed something that I see a lot and always bugs me. The last three lines of the stanza each end in now, you and grow. None of the actually rhyme but they are very close to rhyming which sounds really awkward in a song. The sound will probly very on how its sung, so yo'll probly have to talk to your singer (or work on it yourself if you sing) so that either they are sung as rhyme or they are sung so they sound very dissimilar. Its not a big deal, just something you have to have to pay attention to so you dont get a weird sound.