My birthday is coming up soon, and I want to know what good stuff I could ask for!

Anything up to £100 (preferably effect pedals)

I already have a wah pedal and a delay pedal
This is my signature

I can't think of a decent sig!
Mostly metal and punk, but I occasionly like to play blues music
This is my signature

You could try a Boss MD-2 or an Electro-Harmonix Metal Muff for metal. Depending on the style of punk a decent overdrive pedal will do it.
Quote by bjoern_swe
my mom found me sitting in the kitchen, eating Corn Flakes from the floor. when she asked me what I was doing, I just roared at her and ran up to my room.

George Foreman Grill Appreciation Society
Cool thank you for the help

Keep the suggestions coming in though
This is my signature

one of the new vox cooltron pedals, ther all around d £100 pound mark n u can listen to them on www.voxamps.co.uk
Gear:
Gibson SG Standard
VOX AD50VT
Yanagisawa (Saxophone if that counts?)
Quote by alliwant
You could try a Boss MD-2 or an Electro-Harmonix Metal Muff for metal.

I wouldnt recomend the MD-2, full stop. I wasn't impressed with the metal muff either, from the sound bites I heard it lacked the extra juice it should have. Amp disortion IMO can beat any disortion pedal if you have a decent amp.
What gear do you currently own? If you play metal then maybe you check out some chorus pedals or phasers? Cant help you much, maybe you can improve the setup you have at the moment (ie changing amp, maybe pickups ect).
Gear
PRS Standard SE
Laney GH100L with Marhsall 1960BV
Digitech Bad monkey
Marshall EH1
EHX Small stone
EHX Small clone
I have an Ibanez G10 and a Marshall MG50DFX

The amp has built in effects (chorus, flange, delay) but they arent the best
This is my signature

Last edited by snichs at Aug 11, 2006,
^ I would recomend getting a new amp then, if you dont change your amp I'd highly recomend not listening to any "GET TEH MD2 ITS UbERZ SICAKRAZ PWNAGE THE MUFFU" surgestions. Why>? It'll sound even worse down a marshall mg.
If you choose to change your amp the roland cube 30 is £120 which is good for metal. The vox AD15VT is £100. Check out the "Amps Q and A thread and ONLY "Which Amp?" Thread" for other surgestions
Gear
PRS Standard SE
Laney GH100L with Marhsall 1960BV
Digitech Bad monkey
Marshall EH1
EHX Small stone
EHX Small clone
Get a life maybe?

Sorry, i cant help it.

Seriously though, save that money like your life depended on it and get a new amp by the time Chris Cringle gives ya a visit!
Quote by davedoom
Get a life maybe?

Sorry, i cant help it.

Seriously though, save that money like your life depended on it and get a new amp by the time Chris Cringle gives ya a visit!

Thanks for the advice lol

I might save it, and I've alredy got a life
This is my signature

Sell the amp and use the money + some of your own to upgrade to something decent like a valvetronix.

Jimbob78
Quote by Skraeling86
That's a lot of booze. Frankly, I'm impressed. You're of a stronger timber than the average man, jimbob! Hail you.

Quote by Bubban
Yes you should go to a doctor, fucking moron. We can't do anything about your hemorrhoid.