Hey, just made this 5 minutes ago. It has a simpler jazz feel. I know the guitar was a little out of tune at the time of recording, I discovered that later. Anyways, let me know what you think!

http://mike1.dmusic.com/

Thanks!

P.S. TURN UP VOLUME HARD TO HEAR OTHERWISE
My Guitar
>Ibanez RG7620 (7 string)

Originally Posted by Outside Octaves
... ah, the bliss of ignorience!
Last edited by 5150)Ed(5150 at Aug 11, 2006,
That was pretty nice. Im assuming that the track your refering to is Jazz in G, You didnt specify, but o well. I thought it complemented the chords pretty well although It did kind of stay neutral, i think its would be more interesting if there were longer/faster runs, to kind of snatch ones attention, but i thought it was pretty nice.
Last edited by 6DOIT at Aug 11, 2006,
Very smooth... A little heavy on the effects for the lead when you get into the lower notes.

Some slight timing issues, but nothing too bad.

Very relaxing.... Its giving me a picture of walking along a beach with no one else there... just me and the waves slapping the shoreline.

Very smooth and relaxing.

C4C? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=406545
Some nice licks. Some sloppyness too. You need to mix the rhytym guitar louder. Also, try to make some themes or licks that you repeat. Keep it up!
Quote by Stratwizard
Some nice licks. Some sloppyness too. You need to mix the rhytym guitar louder. Also, try to make some themes or licks that you repeat. Keep it up!

I agree with the sloppiness... I did it at 8:00 in the morning when my chops weren't quite up to speed. The comment about the mix is true also, I didn't know it was going to be so quiet. Thanks!
My Guitar
>Ibanez RG7620 (7 string)

Originally Posted by Outside Octaves
... ah, the bliss of ignorience!
This is good soothing relaxing music. I would have liked to have heard a bit of mix up such as fast and slow but nevertheless I still liked it aswell as a bit of repetition here and there.
Originally posted by HarmlessLilF*ck
im not gay or anything, but if brad pitt asked me to stick my penis in him, i probably would.
listening as i type. i love the lead tone, the rhythm is a little muddy and i cant really hear it, and the volume is low on the track. other wise, very laid back, and some cool riffs. i like the flow of the song. nicely done. thanks for criting mine.
very nice,timing could be better but a very smooth feel
Quote by Chikitty_China
Well, when I'm fapping, I sometimes look at my left hand and wonder what could have been ....
Very chill track! The quality has been mentioned, but if you recorded this cleaner it could be great. The part around 50 seconds is great - my favorite part.

Thanks for criting mine.
Nice, easy listening tune. You don't seem to be too outta tune to me, and you have a good tone so that makes up for anything bad. Timing is a little bad once and a while, but nothing that the normal person would notice

One thing that you can work on: Sometimes you mix a blues/rock style into your jazz. Listening to ONLY jazz music for a couple days can help this. Sometimes you do bends and slides. There are slides time to time with jazz, but I've only had slides in a few out of a LOT of peices I've done. Now if the jazz artists you listen to do that - than I guess you can ignore everything I said, there are jazz artists who are a bit bluesy.