Sorry, couldn't think of a better name for this thread. Anyway, I'm basically wondering if there's any reason that I can't wire my Strat so that the tone pot for the neck pickup also effects the bridge pickup's tone. I know how it would be done and everything, I just wanna check that I won't f*ck anything up massively. Cheers!
Feel free to ignore my ranting.

Member of the Self-Taught Club.

A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who isn't a close-minded moron.
yeah ur fine u can do it a couple of different ways.
http://www.christianmusicweb.com/Guitar_wiring.html

i think he's useing a push pull tone pot there. and i think i saw that seymour duncan has a tone knob mod schematic on their site. lemme look...

i know u can just move the one wire, i just can find a schematic to show u.
ill repost if i find it.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Last edited by jj1565 at Aug 11, 2006,
done worry about ****in anything up...if it doesn't work just wire it back the way it was.
Thanks for the help people!
Feel free to ignore my ranting.

Member of the Self-Taught Club.

A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who isn't a close-minded moron.