at the end there is a solo which i thought was a keyboard solo but now im not so sure. the guy is playing a keyboard but there is something in his mouth. he is also fiddling with something near his left hand. i dont know what this thing in his mouth is though. and he is clearly blowing on it. does anyone know what this is?
i can't watch the video (my work blocks youtube =P) but I know that some keyboards can be equipped with a mouth piece for realistic blowing effects on horn//woodwind synths and for expression effects like wah.
wow ive never seen a version of badge that long
Agile AL-3000 Cherry Sunburst
Fender American Strat HSS
1981 Yamaha FG-335II
Crate V1512 (USA made)
Fender Frontman 15R
Dunlop Crybaby Slash Wah
MXR EVH Phase 90
Ibanez TS9 w/ Keeley Baked Mod
Boss SD-1
Boss DD-3
i think its a talk box
Ibanez SAS32
Yamaha ERG121
Marshal 10CD
Zoom GFX1
Line 6 echo park
Line 6 uber metal
hmm, that is interesting. hes messing around with the tone arm of the piano with his left hand it looks like. i still dont know what that is in his mouth though. at first i thought it was a harmonica connected to a microphone, but the sound coming out is much more reminiscent of a saxophone. some weirdo air activated synthesiser perhaps? haha, i have no clue.
"We are what we pretend to be...so we must be careful what we pretend to be."
Quote by Syn Harvest
Seems like a talkbox to me

so why is he blowing into it? i think the first response seems right.
Talk Box??Voice Synthesiser??Mouth Harp Synthesiser??
Video was very good, though
The thing he is messing with his hand with is a pitch bender its like bending a note on guitar. I think the thing in his mouth is some horn synth like GumbyEater said.

Also it isn't a talkbox because with a talk box the signal goes into the tube that goes in your mouth, instead of to the speakers, so there has to be a microphone right by it to pick up the sound, and that microhpone by him is too far away. Plus he is blowing on it not puting it in his mouth and doin gthe talk box thing where you make mouth shapes.
Stock Gibson Pickups from a 2005 V, I think they're a 498T and 500T set FS/FT
Duncan Distortion (regular spaced) FS

Looking for: an acoustic, recording gear, or $
Last edited by FFFDFEFRFKFFF at Aug 11, 2006,
think of it as a keyboard/sax he's playing the notes on the keyboard and when he's doing that he's blowing into the the mouth thing it gives it a different tone and pitch...