Hi, i'm thinkin about gettin a new guitar, and i only have a cheap Vintage VS6 (SG style) guitar at the moment. I spotted this epiphone guitar on dolphin music:

http://www.dolphinmusic.co.uk/page/shop/flypage/product_id/9573

I was wondering if I should get this guitar or if there is a better recommendation, I play mainly Punk and Metal, but most forms of rock. My price budget is about £400 and could you tell me if you've seen this guitar cheaper?

Thanks
Hi are you in the US or UK?
As if you are in the UK you can use a site (www.gak.com) to get a reference price off that. Theyr are really cheap and i know they have that guitar in stock. But make sure you only get the music shop to beat their price as if anything go's wring with it you would have to post it back to Bristol or somewhere.
mmmmm.........id personally wouldnt touch that guitar. since its a bolt on neck on a sg body eek. and the trem is questionable as to how good it is
My friend has one. At first he loved it, nobody else did, haha. Trust me its absolute crap, licenced floyd has little to no range, crap wood, disgusting shape, awful fret wire, crap reach and rubbish pickups. Its an ace guitar, if you're a moron.
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
thanks, i noticed you didnt include the LP from the goth series, should i stay away from them?
thats the 2nd ugliest sg i have ever seen
Jackson DXMG- upgraded pups 81 85 emg set
Schecter Omen 6
XXX 60w Tube Combo
Digitech GNX3
Boss MD-2
Quote by Bidinski
thanks, i noticed you didnt include the LP from the goth series, should i stay away from them?

yes imo they certainly aint worth bothering with unless you wanna burn one for fun.