i was wonderign if any of the marshall fx pedals are any goood. In paticular im looking at the guv'nor. I already have a marshall amp and was wondering if there was any point in getting it. O yes and i was wondering if marshall made a delay pedal?
thaank you
look at their website for what pedals they do make.
The Gear:

Custom Strat
Mesa Boogie Stiletto Ace
Fulltone OCD
Electro Harmonix Small Clone Chorus
Dunlop Crybaby Classic
MXR EVH-117 Flanger
Fulltone Soul Bender
marshall makes a delay called the echohead. and i have the govnor plus its a really great pedal i also have a marshall amp as well. the question is what kind of marshall amp do you have? and what kind of music do you play?
aye, what marshall do you already have?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Yeah marshall make a delay pedal, its called the echohead. I own it, it aint bad. I've played better, good for its price though
Gear
PRS Standard SE
Laney GH100L with Marhsall 1960BV
Digitech Bad monkey
Marshall EH1
EHX Small stone
EHX Small clone