Page 1 of 6
so there's been a lot going on about video games so i'm gonna do this with video game franchises.

For those who don't know how to play, everyone starts with 15 points and you hurt someone (hurt off 1 point) and add it to someone else's (heal)

Metroid 15
Final Fantasy 15
Mario 15
Metal Gear/Solid 15
Halo 15
Zelda 15
Warcraft (pre-WoW) 15
Starcraft 15
Mega Man 15
Mortal Kombat 15
Grand Theft Auto 15
Resident Evil 15
Sonic 15
Elder Scrolls 15

i know i'm missing a lot of good franchises, but there's just too many to list. so yeah sorry about that. and have fun, eh?
Last edited by llama_guitarist at Aug 11, 2006,
do you not understand the meaning of "no more fucking elimination threads"?
Last edited by altronataku at Aug 11, 2006,
2nd, they are getting old.....
All Hail! The Kala-Kala Chieftain!
Quote by altronataku
do you not understand the meaning of "no more fuucking elimination threads"?

ok first of all. i haven't seen anyone say that. sorry. and is there more than the hot chicks and the 2 guitarists ones? i haven't seen anymore and 4 isn't all that much threads. besides everyone's been going on about video games lately so i thought it would be a good thing. jesus H. christ.
Quote by llama_guitarist
ok first of all. i haven't seen anyone say that. sorry. and is there more than the hot chicks and the 2 guitarists ones? i haven't seen anymore and 4 isn't all that much threads. besides everyone's been going on about video games lately so i thought it would be a good thing. jesus H. christ.

1. Half an hour ago someone attempted to start another elimination thread and failed because IT'S GETTING OLD.

2. There's only 1 thread about video games.
Quote by altronataku
1. Half an hour ago someone attempted to start another elimination thread and failed because IT'S GETTING OLD.

2. There's only 1 thread about video games.

oh well i didn't get on until just now. and i meant in the last week or so there has been a lot of stuff about video games and it's been getting a good response. but whatever.
is there anyway that we can mod to make threads with the words "elimination thread" in them to be blocked for a while, cause people arent even listining. Maybe a sticky would help......
I don't see Sonic in there, so it's useless anyways!
"Life ends so fast, so take your chance, and make it last."
R.I.P. Chuck Schuldiner
Quote by HermanForce
I don't see Sonic in there, so it's useless anyways!

haha damn it i thought i was forgetting something. i sat there and thought about it for a while too...oh well. sorry

edit:
the only things i'm pissed off about is you left out zelda and sonic

holy **** i can't believe i missed zelda that's what i get for trying to multi task...
One thing, there are WAAAAAAAAY to many great games out there. Thus unless you include at least 500+ games, this thread is indeed pointless. Maybe if you did a best video game maker thread or something, then maybe.
All Hail! The Kala-Kala Chieftain!
I feel like I'm in a furry RPG.

HAI GUYZ LETS GO YIFF IN THE ENCHANTED FOREST LALW KAWAII ^_____________^
Quote by CodySG
One thing, there are WAAAAAAAAY to many great games out there. Thus unless you include at least 500+ games, this thread is indeed pointless. Maybe if you did a best video game maker thread or something, then maybe.

it's not singular games. it's game franchises. so when i say zelda, i mean them as a whole. not just one..
Quote by CraveUK
I feel like I'm in a furry RPG.

HAI GUYZ LETS GO YIFF IN THE ENCHANTED FOREST LALW KAWAII ^_____________^

You know a little too much about furries to be considered normal.
Well everyone knows that Final Fantasy VII is the best computer game ever anyway... so theres no point in voting
Quote by Tom Martin
Well everyone knows that Final Fantasy VII is the best computer game ever anyway... so theres no point in voting

I'd agree with you, except your penis cries itself to sleep every night; Final Fantasy VII sucked; and it wasn't a computer game.
Quote by Vindication
I'd agree with you, except your penis cries itself to sleep every night; Final Fantasy VII sucked; and it wasn't a computer game.

Ha ha ha.

Ha ha ha...

Ha...

I cry myself to sleep every night wishing I was as cool as you. Slander my sex life all you want boy, because I'm rather comfortable with it

And FFVII is the best computer game ever. And I don't quite understand how you say it wasn't a computer game. It's a game, played on a computer...
Quote by Tom Martin
Ha ha ha.

Ha ha ha...

Ha...

I cry myself to sleep every night wishing I was as cool as you. Slander my sex life all you want boy, because I'm rather comfortable with it

And FFVII is the best computer game ever. And I don't quite understand how you say it wasn't a computer game. It's a game, played on a computer...

It's not, and it was released first on the PS1, therefore it is a playstation game, and a pc port

Besides, either Baulders Gate 2 or StarCraft are the best games ever
Quote by glib homunculus
It's not, and it was released first on the PS1, therefore it is a playstation game, and a pc port

Besides, either Baulders Gate 2 or StarCraft are the best games ever

A playstation is still a computer. Get your facts right.

And StarCraft is still to this day the best online game I've ever played. That game rules.
Dude, shut the **** up, it's a god damn playstation game

The playstation is a CONSOLE, it is not considerd a computer in the gaming world

Stop being a bitch because you are wrong
Quote by glib homunculus
Dude, shut the **** up, it's a god damn playstation game

The playstation is a CONSOLE, it is not considerd a computer in the gaming world

Stop being a bitch because you are wrong

yeah and if the playstation was indeed considered a computer, then there woulnd't be a difference between console gaming and computer gaming.

edit:
that was to the other guy, not you glib
No, a playstation is still a computer. Sure its not a PC, but its a machine that manipulates data and responds to instructions. It's a computer.
Quote by Tom Martin
No, a playstation is still a computer. Sure its not a PC, but its a machine that manipulates data and responds to instructions. It's a computer.

You still wouldn't say that it is a computer game, because the so called "computer" that you are talking about is called a playstation
Quote by Tom Martin

Look at the post right above yours.
Metroid 15
Final Fantasy 15
Mario 15
Metal Gear/Solid 15
Halo 16 HEAL
Zelda 15
Warcraft (pre-WoW) 15
Starcraft 15
Mega Man 15
Mortal Kombat 15
Grand Theft Auto 15
Resident Evil 15
Sonic 15
Elder Scrolls 14 HURT
Quote by tronsbasscool
This is my 5th account and I still havn't made any friends

My Rig
ESP Viper 1000
Crate RFX120

<//////>~
Quote by llama_guitarist
yeah and if the playstation was indeed considered a computer, then there woulnd't be a difference between console gaming and computer gaming.

I wasn't aware there was a massive difference anyway. It's still gaming, who really cares if you are playing a game on a PC or a Playstation... You people must play faaaar too many computer games if you've begun placing different ways of putting computer games into different catagories.

A Playstation is a computer... and you play games on it. The these games... are called... computer games.
Metroid 15
Final Fantasy 15
Mario 15
Metal Gear/Solid 15
Halo 16
Zelda 15
Warcraft (pre-WoW) 15
Starcraft 15
Mega Man 15
Mortal Kombat 16 HEAL
Grand Theft Auto 14 HURT
Resident Evil 15
Sonic 15
Elder Scrolls 14
"I see my light come shining from the west down to the east
Any day now, any day now I shall be released"

Know any good teachers in NY, especially skilled in teaching ear training? Tell me
Metroid 15
Final Fantasy 15
Mario 14 HURT
Metal Gear/Solid 15
Halo 17 HEAL
Zelda 15
Warcraft (pre-WoW) 15
Starcraft 15
Mega Man 15
Mortal Kombat 16
Grand Theft Auto 14
Resident Evil 15
Sonic 15
Elder Scrolls 14
Quote by slayaplaya

(oh! maybe some one will sig that witty comment! maybe not...)
Quote by Tom Martin
I wasn't aware there was a massive difference anyway. It's still gaming, who really cares if you are playing a game on a PC or a Playstation... You people must play faaaar too many computer games if you've begun placing different ways of putting computer games into different catagories.

A Playstation is a computer... and you play games on it. The these games... are called... computer games.

first of all. pretty big differences between the two. if you knew anything about VIDEO games you would know this.
Quote by llama_guitarist
first of all. pretty big differences between the two. if you knew anything about VIDEO games you would know this.

Agreed.

Tom, that's a bit like calling a bass guitar an electric guitar because you play it through an amplifier.
Ahh, don't get me wrong mate. I know my stuff when it comes to computer games, or video games if you're going to be a pedantic asshole I'm the UK South West champion at CS:S and used to be in the top 10 ladder places on StarCraft. I'm mostly a PC player, but at least I know what classifies as a computer and what doesn't.
Quote by Vindication
You know a little too much about furries to be considered normal.

Looks like I hit a nerve with the fur king.
Quote by Vindication
Agreed.

Tom, that's a bit like calling a bass guitar an electric guitar because you play it through an amplifier.

It is. A bass guitar is an electric guitar. The differences between an electric guitar and a bass guitar are solely in the scale/pickups/strings - but they work in exactly the same way - guitar -> lead -> amp.

Its not acoustic... so its electric.
let's put it this way, it's like saying you're intelligent because you have a brain. just because you have one, doesn't mean it's functioning properly.
I will fuc
Quote by saintjimmy99
let's put it this way, it's like saying you're intelligent because you have a brain. just because you have one, doesn't mean it's functioning properly.

Well anyone who thinks that a Playstation isn't a form of computer obviously doesn't have a functioning brain.

Just because its not Windows or Mac doesn't mean its not a computer you dumbasses.