Hey guys ...
i would like to purchase a new guitar ... and i wouldnt wanna invest more than 350 -370 $ so i was thinking ... sould i go to the store and buy a new guitar like ...an Epi LP or a Squire ..or something ..and then change the pickups ( i would like a SD Sh-8 Invader in it ) ... or should i go for a luthier and make a custom one .. also with the Invader in it.
What would be the best choice ?

Thx.
Save up and first buy a reall nice amp then save up again and geta custom guitar.
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
The only thing you're gonna get from a luthier for $350 is a handjob.
Flirtini's all round!!
for your money go to Ibanez Rg370dx i have one and it sounds really good for its price.
Quote by black_blood
for your money go to Ibanez Rg370dx i have one and it sounds really good for its price.

Shush.

$370 is just enough to get an RG321 and spoil it with an Invader. Awesome.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
thx guys ... i know a lutier might be expensive but not his one :P .. http://www.grosmann.ro/produse.php?CategorieID=All&Page=Toate&NrPagina=1 ... this is a luthier from my country ( Romania ) ... ppl said he makes pretty good guitars.
http://www.grosmann.ro/produs_detalii.php?CategorieID=1&ProdusID=140&Page=Chitare ----- this is one of his models .. its a PRS copy .. all the website is in romanian so u prolly wont understand much but i'll translate ..the futures of the PRS above :

body : swamp canadian maple
neck : swamp canadian maple
bridge : Wilkingson
pickups : EMG
the price is 1100 RON ( romanian money ) and that would be somewhere around -- 400 $

Pls browse through all of his guitars ( the 1st link i added ) and tell me what do u think ?

Thx.
i would probably go for the luthier than. but seriously i wouldnt bother with a seymour duncan invader at all. so therefore what amp do you have? what music do you play?