I have terrible difficulty with hand stretching. Mostly probably due to the fact that my hands and fingers are pretty small

I've been trying to play Is There Anybody Out There by Pink Floyd, of course and even that is difficult. I've got index on 5th string 2nd fret. Middle and ring on 3rd and 4th strings 3rd fret, and trying to get my pinky to the 3rd string 4th fret just doesn't work. It can get there, sort of, but it drags my others closer, thus muting the 4th string almost entirely. Plus it hangs over it somewhat too.

So are there specific training exercises for stretching with smaller hands? I know there are normal stretching ones which would be helpful as well, I just wasn't sure if anyone else has this problem and did something unique to help strengthen and stretch.
My teacher gave me these scales that are designed specificaly for opening up new parts of your hand, I dont know if this will help but it might. You won't find them anywhere on the internet, cuz I had lost the page once and asked if I could look it up somewhere and he said no because he got it from a special book or something. If you want I could try scanning it or something and emailing it to you.
"Imagine all the people, sharing all the world"
-John Lennon
thay aint no beter exasize than actualy playing the guitar so keep trying and i am shure u will do it
Quote by Punk Rocker
My teacher gave me these scales that are designed specificaly for opening up new parts of your hand, I dont know if this will help but it might. You won't find them anywhere on the internet, cuz I had lost the page once and asked if I could look it up somewhere and he said no because he got it from a special book or something. If you want I could try scanning it or something and emailing it to you.

Make a tab and let the rest of the world see it!
CLICK ME!

Gibson Les Paul Classic '05
JEH Custom Superstrat '07
Rickenbacker 480 '73
Marshall 6100LM head '95
Engl E412SS 4*12" cab '02
Line6 DL-4 '07
Ibanez TS9 '08
Dunlop Crybaby from hell '07
Boss CE-2 '79
Quote by lil-matee
what is a solo?
try using youre ring finger to press down all of the 2nd 3rd and 4th srings like kert cobain i find it realy easy that way
Quote by LilVikingboy
That would be absolutely amazing if you wouldn't mind doing that. I would greatly appreciate that.

LilVikingboy@gmail.com

Ok, the only thing is I just thought maybe there is some copyright ****, I don't know much about copyright laws but I sure dont wan't to get caught up in some legal entaglment. Is there anyone here knowledegble in that stuff who could shed some light on this and tell me if there is any way I could be violating something?
"Imagine all the people, sharing all the world"
-John Lennon
as long as your not profiting from it is very rare to be charged, and better still who knows? lol if ya can would you be able to send me a copy mny thanks ...
that would be very uselful. You won't get into trouble for posting something like that because if you think about it the lessons on this site were put on here by people who had learnt it from books and such they are just passing it on to help others.