your going to have to go mia if you want a rr with a decent trem stock unfortunatly... lol
Tunes, gear and other random stuff can be found in my "UG" profile if you click my name
its ok if the trem craps out on you since you can swap it directly for an OFR without anything needed i hope
Quote by azn_guitarist25
its ok if the trem craps out on you since you can swap it directly for an OFR without anything needed i hope

^^ you can get OFR's one ebay for like 50 bucks.

JACKSON

AND YNGWIE UNLEASHES THE FOCKING FURY ON YOU FOR SPELLING HIS NAME WRONG!!!!!!
I knew you could completely change your guitar ( headstock, pickups, etc. ), but I didm't know you could change the tremelo. Thanks man!
Am I supposed to sculpt the penis?

I have that guitar and my tremolo is okay.If you want a better one you should get the RR1, or if you don't have to have a Jackson try an ESP RV series guitar. Or like they said just put an OFR in it, thats what I'm doing to mine.
SPAM
Stock Gibson Pickups from a 2005 V, I think they're a 498T and 500T set FS/FT
Duncan Distortion (regular spaced) FS

Looking for: an acoustic, recording gear, or $
Quote by FFFDFEFRFKFFF
I have that guitar and my tremolo is okay.If you want a better one you should get the RR1, or if you don't have to have a Jackson try an ESP RV series guitar. Or like they said just put an OFR in it, thats what I'm doing to mine.

ESP SV Standard is hard to find if your living in America but not impossible. and plus the ESP models are generally more expensive than Jacksons
Quote by Jackson523
^^ you can get OFR's one ebay for like 50 bucks.

Not.